Thread: Bakery being weird

Farm Supplier

Bakery being weird

My bakery is removing tables counters and other stuff. I've submitted a support ticket but what else do I do?
    I'm worried about losing neighbors!

Quote Originally Posted by 763862 View Post
    My bakery is removing tables counters and other stuff. I've submitted a support ticket but what else do I do?
    I'm worried about losing neighbors!
    This happened to me a couple years ago. There's this glitch that causes some ppl to enter the wrong bakery. Like you'd open the game and be in control of someone else's bakery. I actually did it before. I opened my game and was in another bakery. I logged into my own bakery quickly to see if it was glitched away 😂 and thankfully it was still there.

When my bakery was being randomly renovated and lots of gems being used I did contact support and they made it so only my current phone can access my bakery.

Whoever has access to your bakery is willingly staying there. What i did was write on my mb to the unknown person to stop. They actually did and by then my ticket was answered.

So all you can do for now it wait for them to terminate the other person's access and by then try telling the hacker to stop on your mb.

Also, try to keep your password updated to make sure they don't lock you out your bakery! Cause when I had support redo my bakery access I had to log back in and thank God the person never messed with my password! If not I'd have lost my bakery forever 😬

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    This happened to me a couple years ago. There's this glitch that causes some ppl to enter the wrong bakery. Like you'd open the game and be in control of someone else's bakery. I actually did it before. I opened my game and was in another bakery. I logged into my own bakery quickly to see if it was glitched away �� and thankfully it was still there.

When my bakery was being randomly renovated and lots of gems being used I did contact support and they made it so only my current phone can access my bakery.

Whoever has access to your bakery is willingly staying there. What i did was write on my mb to the unknown person to stop. They actually did and by then my ticket was answered.

So all you can do for now it wait for them to terminate the other person's access and by then try telling the hacker to stop on your mb.

Also, try to keep your password updated to make sure they don't lock you out your bakery! Cause when I had support redo my bakery access I had to log back in and thank God the person never messed with my password! If not I'd have lost my bakery forever ��

Well today I got logged into 3 random accounts, as soon as I could I changed back to my account and left them 2 of them a message. The 2 I left a message to said similar things were happening to them and one of them said that it was probably an android glitch and I use android...
    But also I regularly check my password to see if it is strong enough and change if it isn't, my password is pretty strong so how could a hacker get in there if it wasn't android glitch?