Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Game will not load

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for your patience. Our support team has been collecting details on the issue and reported it to our development team. We don't have any specific news to share so far, but our teams are doing their best to review the issue.
    Thank you for the update. I am hoping our beloved game will be fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Well I guess the game just lost a great player of many years/paying customer. I?m done fighting with this game just to try to get in.. and with no success majority of the time.. it really saddens me and I really miss the game, but it?s not worth the stress of constantly pressing ?try again? .. especially when can barely get in the game..
    everyone take care and stay safe.
    It?s off and on for me but terribly exhausting. Hugs my friend 🩷

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for your patience. Our support team has been collecting details on the issue and reported it to our development team. We don't have any specific news to share so far, but our teams are doing their best to review the issue.
    Please, please , please can we get a timeframe for when the game will be fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope the duration for the events going on now will be extended so that we have an opportunity to get the prizes we have committed to.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lsloman View Post
    I hope the duration for the events going on now will be extended so that we have an opportunity to get the prizes we have committed to.
    I do not like your chances. I have missed out on the last few prizes because I was able to start but not complete them. However I wish you luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lsloman View Post
    I too am tired of getting half way through an event to be stuck with no loading .. been 3 days now for me..

I?m able here and there.. but it?s pointless doing leaderboards. This is insane already. I feel like they are not taking us seriously!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad predictions and I don't mean to be a downer but this is unlikely to be solved any time soon. Being unable to get into the game is a widespread issue that's locked players out of Dragon Story for TWO YEARS now (as shown by this thread).

Yes, they're different games but I feel it's worth sharing so players can hope for the best while preparing for the worst. I know the team is working on the issue in both games but after two years of no results over in DS it seems prudent to warn FS2 players they may be in for a long wait on this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gemsnow View Post
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad predictions and I don't mean to be a downer but this is unlikely to be solved any time soon. Being unable to get into the game is a widespread issue that's locked players out of Dragon Story for TWO YEARS now (as shown by this thread).

Yes, they're different games but I feel it's worth sharing so players can hope for the best while preparing for the worst. I know the team is working on the issue in both games but after two years of no results over in DS it seems prudent to warn FS2 players they may be in for a long wait on this one.
    When I read your post I was sad but hoping this would not happen with FS2 (i know I was being delusional) but after the response (or lack there of) from Support - other than saying it is being looked in to - I am believing I need to look around for another game. I just hope I can get my gems refunded.

What I struggle to understand is why I can create a new profile, start a new farm and have no problems loading the game yet when I try to load my main farm I cannot (no I am not using the same device or phone account)? If someone could please explain this to me I would be really grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    When I read your post I was sad but hoping this would not happen with FS2 (i know I was being delusional) but after the response (or lack there of) from Support - other than saying it is being looked in to - I am believing I need to look around for another game. I just hope I can get my gems refunded.

What I struggle to understand is why I can create a new profile, start a new farm and have no problems loading the game yet when I try to load my main farm I cannot (no I am not using the same device or phone account)? If someone could please explain this to me I would be really grateful.
    I feel the same. I think our farms, at least mine is too big and they can?t figure out what to do.
    I?m in I?m out repeat all day every day.
    One thing I know is I?m done ever spending another cent on this game. And I?m scheduled to collect my ponies today. Ugh!
    Sad as I do enjoy it. Or I did.
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 09-06-23 at 08:36 PM.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast