Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Game will not load

Fashion Designer
    Is any one seeing this when they start up the game, showing a partial load? I've had this now for two days. It takes a while to have all items populate. (All troubleshooting has been done) Not sure if it's a known issue.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5623.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	73907

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Is any one seeing this when they start up the game, showing a partial load? I've had this now for two days. It takes a while to have all items populate. (All troubleshooting has been done) Not sure if it's a known issue.

I see that when I delete the game and reinstall as it has to load all the graphics again.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I see that when I delete the game and reinstall as it has to load all the graphics again.
    Ok that makes sense. I updated my phone so that's probably what may have caused it, however it did not do it on Castle Story. Maybe they use different servers for each game. Not sure. But at least it hasn't done it again.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post

I think this happens when you have low storage. It’s done by iOS automatically to clear up some storage. It is unrelated to the login issue.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Well it's almost been 3 weeks since I can't play...thanks for nothing S8....bad to worse. So disappointed in your lack of integrity for your game. Shameful

Farm Supplier
    Mine won?t load either

Executive Chef
    All of my beloved neighbours have either quit playing because of this, or can no longer play as much because of it.

I can count about 30 (or less) of how many of my neighbours that still play somewhat actively out of over 200 since this issue started. And it seems I will only be losing more of them as this persists

One of the best parts of this game, the community, is being stripped away slowly but surely. I would look forward to chatting with neighbours about the newest event, or seeing what they got from these events. My neighbourhood at one point was full of energy, it is now no longer. It is actually rather depressing strolling my neighbourhood now and seeing all the people who no longer play, which is most of my list at this point.

I would genuinely look forward to seeing and having a quick chat, much less even helping people with materials or goods when asked. I no longer get asked for anything because everyone is having to worry about getting connection to game first, if they haven't already left the game entirely because of this.

But those days are long gone I'm afraid. Even if this was somehow resolved overnight, or even today, I fear most people have forever been soured by this, and nothing will ever change that for them.

I genuinely haven't been depressed when opening up the game before. Mad? Yes. Disappointed? Occasionally. Sad? Very rarely and that's only when I've lost in a competition, which is even rarer for me. Never actually been depressed by the game, unless I was already dealing with that prior to opening up the game anyways. But seeing all the people being driven away, especially those of which I called an actual friend at one point that are no longer playing or play as much these days is one of the worst feelings.

Executive Chef
    I don't want to rant. I've done that enough in the past and I realise it's a waste of my time anyway. I also don't have that energy in me anymore to do so.

I however wanted to highlight one of the best things this game provided was easy communication between players. It no longer exists like it once did because of all the problems this game has that basically makes this game unplayable for almost everyone and has driven away a sizeable chunk of this community in the process. It hurts. It genuinely hurts me emotionally in a way that's hard to convey fully or properly.

My usual work around of completely shutting down device is not working. Haven?t been able to load game for four days. Started playing when game first came out. Even throughout my stroke recovery but now it won?t let me. Very sad. Any advice?

P.S. I have tons of space in my memory. I have not deleted and reloaded game because I read here it doesn’t work.
    Last edited by princessskykennedy; Yesterday at 07:10 AM.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122