Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: 12 Days of Deals

Farm Supplier
    “ primary resource needed in astronomical quantities,” is from the spoiler but not in the coin nugget.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JD_Lindsey View Post
    “ primary resource needed in astronomical quantities,” is from the spoiler but not in the coin nugget.
    I wrote the nugget before the expansions where possible (when having a few millions coins in reserve was more then enough to have a golden life). Hence the inflation in the Glimmer Forest might be on part with south American countries!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I just got 60 coins (normal is 30) from corn. When I sped up the crops it gave 45. Tomatoes were normal when sped up and fellora plants gave regular amounts on normal speed. If you?ve got any crops ready try one and let us know if it?s any others

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxporter View Post
    I just got 60 coins (normal is 30) from corn. When I sped up the crops it gave 45. Tomatoes were normal when sped up and fellora plants gave regular amounts on normal speed. If you?ve got any crops ready try one and let us know if it?s any others
    I thought the same until I realized I looked at the falls information field (cost of by instead of coins drop). No I don't get higher yield! Seems not to be the source of coins!
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 12-29-22 at 04:47 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a notification for Castle Story that coins are on sale. But I don?t see the sale, unless I?m missing something.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3A478A3D-1122-4491-A98B-05847A74F7BD.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	67209  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    These expansion sales have been so underwhelming.

Why not just make all expansions half price???
    It?s only for 24hrs.
    I agree, also. I could have made some real progress as I haven?t really done a lot of expansions in any of my queendoms yet.
    The truth isn?t always pretty, but it should never be silenced.

Rhino Keeper
    So do we know what the coin thing is for today or not??

Rhino Keeper
    Could it have been a coin gift? I have so many coins I wouldn't notice any difference below six figures, but if S8 gifted coins it would probably be 10 or 20k, same as mystery chests, etc.

Fashion Designer
    So grateful to get fun 12 days of deals
    If only we could figure out more quickly within the game what the deals actually are. Some were obviously easier than others (looking in the ‘featured’ section for animal or building sales), but we shouldn’t have to guess what the deals are. Also, many days it seems the sale items actually turn over late in the day for me, so struggling to get them and then figure out what they are
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    Attachment 67225

Just last week the last amount was 450,000 coins for 250 gems, so that's a change but I think this one is just inflation. I know how much it was last wk because I accidentally tapped the 450,000 button and it cost me 250 gems.

Still can't fathom how today is coin day in the 12 days of deals. Only have about 6 hours left for me to find out , if I can take advantage of it.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast