Thread: I guess S8 is done!

Rhino Keeper

I guess S8 is done!

Well, haven?t been able to play the game for about 24 hours. And there haven?t been any post on the forum in this time. So I?m guessing that S8 is out of business. Oh well..
    Anyone else seeing the same?

Rhino Keeper
    I haven’t been able to get into Dragon Story since, November … I wrote, they said the programmers were working on it. Saw another thread in November and same thing, few people are having connection problems. I can get into castle Story fine… all I get is the title screen with music and then it times out. Same as it has now for 4 1/2 months. Think I wrote again in December, still working on it. Went on the App download in Apple, there hasn’t been an update on the game in over a year.

I’d love to demand they transfer my gems to Castoe Story at least I would lose that, but I’d rather they restore my game. I recently wrote and don’t think I heard back.

Who else has this problem… I’m so annoyed with Storm 8, in 4 1/2 months they should’ve done something for us!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...60#post1666060

Please refer to the existing active thread for further discussion. Closing duplicate thread.