Thread: Buggy caching issues

Buggy caching issues

Really hate when I do stuff and then the game resets itself. Sometimes if lucky all your resources reset and you can just continue.

But often you lose what you did, what rewards you got and your resources do not come back.

Example. During an event I use boost and then feed dragon for double points. I get to a certain point and the food depletes.
    Then game resets itself and the point I got for the event go away, the dragon I feed reset to a lower value then I fed them too and the food I used stays at the used value. So i loose all the food i just used.

If you are going to cache and not cache data to prevent caching you need to ensure you are not robbing players of resources.

This is extremely annoying and buggy.

Rhino Keeper
    Been a problem for a while. I think there are some stack or memory overflow issues as well. My android phone with less memory will crash, shut down, or reset and lose progress more often than my larger memory pad. I've found that if I clear my cache before playing I lose less progress.
    Last edited by Mikep101; 01-28-22 at 04:46 PM.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slaizer2000 View Post
    Really hate when I do stuff and then the game resets itself. Sometimes if lucky all your resources reset and you can just continue.

But often you lose what you did, what rewards you got and your resources do not come back.

Example. During an event I use boost and then feed dragon for double points. I get to a certain point and the food depletes.
    Then game resets itself and the point I got for the event go away, the dragon I feed reset to a lower value then I fed them too and the food I used stays at the used value. So i loose all the food i just used.

If you are going to cache and not cache data to prevent caching you need to ensure you are not robbing players of resources.

This is extremely annoying and buggy.
    If you're experiencing issues with your account, please make sure to submit a ticket to Support at Storm8. Link is in my signature