Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

I’m out a year now as well. I don’t think they’re fixing it.

I have been locked out since February 2022. Almost 2 years. That’s a very long time. Last update was November third. Is there any light at the end of the tunnel? Should I just give up. I got a new I pad for Christmas maybe that will help.

Executive Chef
    I have been locked out of the game since April 2022. And I'm playing on a new iPad.

What do you mean locked out? I’m having trouble logging in today. I’ve tried at least 40x at different times. My wifi is fine.

Rhino Keeper
    "Locked out" means can't log into the game with the screen that pops up and tells people to check their internet connection. Problem is there's nothing wrong with anyone's connection and, it's only my speculation, that the problems lie with too many dragons released for such a small screen, the wasted bandwidth used to animate the dragons, not releasing updates on a regular basis and complacency.
    In my honest opinion, I believe the fix has been discovered already but it may cost the company too much money to release it at the current time. It's strange to say that because of the tons of dollars being earned from ads and the sheer amount of swindling going on in the "board" events to push players playing the game as intended to spend real money. The second point will be for another thread maybe as I want to stay focused on the fact that more than half of the players can't even log in.
    I want to ask those who have been able to log in after being locked out for a long time to comment on this thread. How long have you been locked out and when were you finally able to log back in?

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve been unable to load Dragon Story on my iPad since July 2023. I had intermittent problems for 2-3 months before it finally refused to let me in. I bought a new iPad Air in November 2023 but it didn’t help. I was at level 200 with almost all my available land used, but I still had quite a few of those land keys to craft in order to clear the remaining parts of the island. I had over 10 mil food and 8K in gold, and a few million coins. I wonder if having too many resources like this is a contributing factor to being unable to load the game, or simply having too many users at the 200 lvl. I had virtually no dragons in storage as I was very picky about what to collect and I didn’t participate in any of the leaderboards and rarely did Tales or battle tournaments. Anyway, I miss playing and would like to visit my island and neighbours again.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe updating the levels to be over 200 can help somewhat too.

Getting rid of old building materials we can not use and decorations would help considerably I believe.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    Getting rid of old building materials we can not use and decorations would help considerably I believe.
    I thought that might help. As I am able to play using an old android device I sold or exchanged many dragons, all of the 5 dragon habitats that I had and sold as manyof the items in stirage that I have accunulated over the years as possible . The dragons that I have in storage are used to evolve to level 4 then exchanged. I have not been able to play with my IPad since Jan of 23. I use the android but. Compared to the IPad, it.is frustratingly slow and the vudeos that Apple users can use to their adfantage are non existant. The events have all become much too predictable and biring unless zs is becoming more common there c are mistakes made in loading them. I still play for 2 reasons. First, my wife, another android user, still plays and enjoys it despite the frustrations. I play to be with her. Secondly, I play to share time and experiences with some grest peopke from around the world. Sadly, I keep losing them simply because they can't access what used to be a great game

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    Maybe updating the levels to be over 200 can help somewhat too.
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    I thought that might help. As I am able to play using an old android device I sold or exchanged many dragons, all of the 5 dragon habitats that I had and sold as manyof the items in stirage that I have accunulated over the years as possible . The dragons that I have in storage are used to evolve to level 4 then exchanged. I have not been able to play with my IPad since Jan of 23. I use the android but. Compared to the IPad, it.is frustratingly slow and the vudeos that Apple users can use to their adfantage are non existant. The events have all become much too predictable and biring unless zs is becoming more common there c are mistakes made in loading them. I still play for 2 reasons. First, my wife, another android user, still plays and enjoys it despite the frustrations. I play to be with her. Secondly, I play to share time and experiences with some grest peopke from around the world. Sadly, I keep losing them simply because they can't access what used to be a great game
    I'm so sorry. I appreciate these ideas, but these won't resolve what's happening with the login.

I know it's been a long time, but just wanted to pop in and share that we didn't forget about you and are still working on this.