Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576777879 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

Rhino Keeper
    I do have a question that may or may not already been asked. Ihave 3 islands that have been expanded to vsrying degrees. On my smallest island I can play using my IPad. I have not nor will I expand unless. the problems are fixed. My middle island is semi expanded but still has much undeveloped land Again, I am very conservative and will not try to get new dragons unless I can disenchant one. I sometimes but not always arecable to play with my IPad. My main island is fully expanded and have to use an old android device to play. Early in the year, I sold all of my many 5 dragon habitats, a huge number of dragons and almist all of the pieces of decor in storage. That did not help at all which finally leads me to my question. It is obvious thst a large number of people using Apple devices can't play anymore yet when you. visit many players of high levels they are fully expanded, have many high end habitats and are obviously IOS players.Yet, it is equally obvious that they are in fact, able to play. Why is thst? Is there something that allows some IOS plzyers to play as they wish but prevents so many others using the same types of deviced can`t?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Saw this response in another thread and thought I'd copy it here in case anyone missed it...

I snipped out and highlighted the relevant bit but you can click on the quote arrows to go to the original posts and view the whole conversation if interested.
    I find this hard to believe because it wouldn?t take two years to fix a technical issue and some people have been locked out that long.

How close are we to getting this problem fixed. Days of lockouts led to weeks then months and now we are counting years. Are we close to a solution and when .

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    I do have a question that may or may not already been asked. Ihave 3 islands that have been expanded to vsrying degrees. On my smallest island I can play using my IPad. I have not nor will I expand unless. the problems are fixed. My middle island is semi expanded but still has much undeveloped land Again, I am very conservative and will not try to get new dragons unless I can disenchant one. I sometimes but not always arecable to play with my IPad. My main island is fully expanded and have to use an old android device to play. Early in the year, I sold all of my many 5 dragon habitats, a huge number of dragons and almist all of the pieces of decor in storage. That did not help at all which finally leads me to my question. It is obvious thst a large number of people using Apple devices can't play anymore yet when you. visit many players of high levels they are fully expanded, have many high end habitats and are obviously IOS players.Yet, it is equally obvious that they are in fact, able to play. Why is thst? Is there something that allows some IOS plzyers to play as they wish but prevents so many others using the same types of deviced can`t?
    Is it possible that they, like you, use both iOS and Android?
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, that is quite possible. I do though have some level 200 neighbors who only pkay using IOS and they have, as yet, had no difficulties. One of those players does use a brand new device and maybe that helps but the others use devices that they have had for a couple of years. I obviously know nithing but I do wonder

Farm Supplier
    I have noticed that sometimes when I log on on ios, it has to re-download all the assets. Like dragons and habitats are invisible while reloading. And that on the times it does that, I have to click retry on the "requires internet" screen a few times, despite having a level ~100 island. I bet newer devices and faster internet connections have fewer issues.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, that is quite possible. I do though have some level 200 neighbors who only pkay using IOS and they have, as yet, had no difficulties. One of those players does use a brand new device and maybe that helps but the others use devices that they have had for a couple of years. I obviously know nithing but I do wonder
    I recently reached level 130 and have now had trouble logging in. I have 172 habitats out of 185 possible and 806 dragons (many duplicates). I have a little decor on display, but not much. I really think it is about how much "stuff" we have accumulated that slows it all down, but I have no explanation for the Apple versus Android. I play mostly on my iPhone as I find the Android slow and laggy. I don't understand the 200 level players having no difficulties. I'm getting a new iPhone Friday, so I'll see if that helps, but I doubt it will.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    I have one level 200 neighbir who bought a brand new IPad Proin September She is fully ex0anded and did much decorating. She had problems playing for months until she got her new IPad and yes she could play...for b about 2 weeks She alse is a beighbor of mine in one of the other games. She tries one or two times a week to get gack in dragons. Not yet. The entire thing is sad

Farm Supplier
    I have one level 200 neighbir who bought a brand new IPad Proin September She is fully ex0anded and did much decorating. She had problems playing for months until she got her new IPad and yes she could play...for b about 2 weeks She alse is a beighbor of mine in one of the other games. She tries one or two times a week to get gack in dragons. Not yet. The entire thing is sad
    I am having a terrible time trying to login to game. Have only just been able to access game for first time in two days!!. What is going on

I?ve been locked out for over a year

Quote Originally Posted by wendy2859 View Post
    I am having a terrible time trying to login to game. Have only just been able to access game for first time in two days!!. What is going on
    I?ve been locked out for over a year and gave up trying to get in. They say my games still there. So why can?t I get in. Beats me.