Page 6 of 135 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

How do you upload a picture to reply to a thread?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annabella1987 View Post
    Hi, i hav come to this forum looking for you for an answer from teamlava...pls follow up and hav a look at this thread.
    (https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...tal-Ridiculous!!!)
    I would like to log a complaint against the user named taylon. Becoz i think he is not up to it to give my topic an answer on the behalf of teamlava. I would like to get an answer from you regarding this issue as you are the super moderator here. And i believe you would't give us players an answer like taylon do. Example: **** happen so get over it, or if you don't like it then just quit or etc. Do i would like to hear an reply personally from you. Would appreciate that. Thanks for your time. The thread to follow up is - https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...tal-Ridiculous!!!
    Opinions tend to get heated in forums (which is partly a good thing -- I'm glad you guys are passionate about our games!), and I always encourage our users to please refrain from personal attacks in the forums. However, while this comment may not be a diplomatic way to deal with this situation, I don't view it as a direct attack against you, or any other user. Taylon's opinion should be able to be voiced, same as anyone's.

That being said, I think we could all stand to have a few more group hugs so we can all get along.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PplGotaEatRight View Post
    How do you upload a picture to reply to a thread?
    There are a couple of methods, but my preferred way is to upload the image to Photobucket. That way, the file is stored online, and you can copy the embed code straight from photobucket into a response in the forums. Let me know if you have any other questions.

I am getting construction materials for gifts. I bought the summer surprise with the promise of some sort of house and building materials but for 24 gems I got a skunk...what is up with that? I got ripped off in my mind.
    nanaj0707

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Opinions tend to get heated in forums (which is partly a good thing -- I'm glad you guys are passionate about our games!), and I always encourage our users to please refrain from personal attacks in the forums. However, while this comment may not be a diplomatic way to deal with this situation, I don't view it as a direct attack against you, or any other user. Taylon's opinion should be able to be voiced, same as anyone's.

That being said, I think we could all stand to have a few more group hugs so we can all get along.
    Group hug!
    Sorry that that's off topic to this thread, but I can't resist. I agree with all of that, especially the fact that the thread got heated. I might however, voice a complaint about annabella's conduct in that thread, because on the TL games Support wouldn't be happy with her saying one of the things that she did (I don't think; I'm not support, DON'T say I'm trying to impersonate an employee: to clarifyh everyone, I'm definately not! But I report things quite a lot. I'll leave it there because I don't want to now get accused of discussing disciplinary action! Your ToS say that they're not meant to be exhaustive, but this is prettyh difficult:/)

I'm passionate about TL certainly (you might have seen a thread about that)...I wish I could be moreso...but this isn't the right place to discuss that concern*. I think that's the last of my rambling post.xD

*I might PM...

Nightclub Owner
    The links here relate to support e-mails, the 2nd of which includes one, but on an external site:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...840-Harassment
    https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/lavagameblock/

Anything you can do?

New Resident
    Does this mean that we should report inappropriate thing like threats if you don't add me or someone saying that they were a disgrace to Farm story. I think that these comments are uncalled for and rude. I usually just post a comment with: it's your game to play as you like and hope that this person doesn't get discouraged by the rudeness and quit.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by callejane View Post
    Does this mean that we should report inappropriate thing like threats if you don't add me or someone saying that they were a disgrace to Farm story. I think that these comments are uncalled for and rude. I usually just post a comment with: it's your game to play as you like and hope that this person doesn't get discouraged by the rudeness and quit.
    The community manager thread is typically used to report content on the forum which needs to be looked at/answered by a community manager/moderator.

If there is an in game issue with a player(s), including threats/inappropriate content should be addressed to TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com). However actions will only be taken if TL Support finds that the comment is inappropriate.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by trenae View Post
    The community manager thread is typically used to report content on the forum which needs to be looked at/answered by a community manager/moderator.

If there is an in game issue with a player(s), including threats/inappropriate content should be addressed to TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com). However actions will only be taken if TL Support finds that the comment is inappropriate.
    Generally, you can find what is and isn't allowed at teamlava.com/terms. However, support@teamlava.com deal with cases individually and even if you think it infringes the ToS, it may not merit disciplinary action.

Nightclub Owner
    This thread probably shouldn't be in Events and Contests:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12814-)

Page 6 of 135 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast