Page 16 of 135 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trenae View Post
    It's also not forum appropriate.

___

Concerns about infractions in game, should be sent directly to Support to investigate. Make sure to include your Storm8 ID, the Storm8 ID of the wall that it is on (if it is on your own wall let them know), also provide the screen shots.
    What these guys said.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    What these guys said.
    We're brilliant.

Thank you for removing those...*inappropriate* ((?)down right disgusting, although they appear on TL games all to often) screenshots. It's so sad. Why purposely, knowingly break the Terms in-game? Oh well, I don't understand them. But I'm sure that Support will leave them a lovely suspension screen anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi TL,

Thanks for creating such addictive, entertaining and graphically pleasing games!

As you may know, there are many frustrated Android players on these forums due to the android only bugs and
    difference in gameplay between idevices and android. (which i know TL is working hard to fix)

I just wanted to say, all the forum regulars are very very helpful and polite (mostly) but if you are an idevice player who doesnt own an android or physically plays with someone with an Android, can you please kindly refrain from making comments on Android based threads? Usually, they are not constructive as they dont answer our questions and may potentially only start conflict (such as the recent big BS thread about idevices vs android).

I know you are trying to be helpful but its not. Its like saying to someone who just got a super bad bad haircut that their hair will grow back. Yes, they know but they are still entitled to sulk, be angry and complain.
    TL games are too addictive, we will continue playing and spend our money on gems and keep TL afloat! but we need a place to complain and vent too and these forums are better than making a website or blog to complain on.

I hope i dont start conflict, just wanted to make a point. Android players are growing and if the regular idevice players continue to make irrelevant/unhelpful comments on android threads then i fear more more thread wars may follow.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by expressW View Post
    Hi TL,

Thanks for creating such addictive, entertaining and graphically pleasing games!

As you may know, there are many frustrated Android players on these forums due to the android only bugs and
    difference in gameplay between idevices and android. (which i know TL is working hard to fix)

I just wanted to say, all the forum regulars are very very helpful and polite (mostly) but if you are an idevice player who doesnt own an android or physically plays with someone with an Android, can you please kindly refrain from making comments on Android based threads? Usually, they are not constructive as they dont answer our questions and may potentially only start conflict (such as the recent big BS thread about idevices vs android).

I know you are trying to be helpful but its not. Its like saying to someone who just got a super bad bad haircut that their hair will grow back. Yes, they know but they are still entitled to sulk, be angry and complain.
    TL games are too addictive, we will continue playing and spend our money on gems and keep TL afloat! but we need a place to complain and vent too and these forums are better than making a website or blog to complain on.

I hope i dont start conflict, just wanted to make a point. Android players are growing and if the regular idevice players continue to make irrelevant/unhelpful comments on android threads then i fear more more thread wars may follow.
    Personally I agree with some of the points made here. iDevice users should not upload tactless comments (but then shouldn't anyway). However, I strongly disagree with your suggestion that non-Android users do not comment on Droid threads. Droid users comment on iDevice and between the 2 platforms there can be more useful information than if just one type of user helped.

Executive Chef
    I'd say that non-constructive comments of any type aren't welcome (unless they're humorous). But I also think Android users may have insight on on iDevice threads, and vice versa.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    I'd say that non-constructive comments of any type aren't welcome (unless they're humorous). But I also think Android users may have insight on on iDevice threads, and vice versa.
    Yes (although if the humour derails the thread...), I agree. In any case, separating both would be near impossible (<---humourous comment).

Rhino Keeper
    Can I ask a question about the forums? Why do some people have Senior Member/Junior Member and their join date and number of posts under their name and some don't have anything? Just curious.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylanie View Post
    Can I ask a question about the forums? Why do some people have Senior Member/Junior Member and their join date and number of posts under their name and some don't have anything? Just curious.
    This is the vBulletin glitch mentioned above. Hopefully VB and TL can find a solution at some point.

Rhino Keeper
    It would be a GREAT thing if users could edit and delete their own posts!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by moratorro View Post
    It would be a GREAT thing if users could edit and delete their own posts!
    That's part of the vBulletin glitch too...