Page 106 of 135 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1344

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Castle Story had an update 4 or5 days ago. Haven't been able to access the app since. Keeps crashing. I use an IPod Touch. I've contacted support...no reply. Deleted the app, rebooted phone, added an app, reset network settings and deleted it off recent list all like 10 times. Nothing's helped. Any1 else havin trouble??

Unhappy Game crashing

Quote Originally Posted by bri_tard22 View Post
    Castle Story had an update 4 or5 days ago. Haven't been able to access the app since. Keeps crashing. I use an IPod Touch. I've contacted support...no reply. Deleted the app, rebooted phone, added an app, reset network settings and deleted it off recent list all like 10 times. Nothing's helped. Any1 else havin trouble??

Yes, I have had the exact same problem as well, but with Dragon Story! Had an update, so I installed it, and now I haven't been able to play for a couple weeks. Contacted support too, and they gave me the same old run around... clear the cache, delete the app and reinstall it, close all other running applications, blah blah blah. I have an iPod touch too, and I did it all- everything they suggested. I even went as far as deleting all my music to free up space thinking that would help but no dice. The dang game keeps crashing. It is so frustrating! I have invested a lot of time and money into the game and would like to play it again. It's very upsetting. Why have an update if it isn't going to work?? I have also had this problem with Fantasy Forest Story for the past month or so, ever since doing that update as well. Sigh... why can't they fix these issues???

I have Galaxy S3 and purchasing the Puebla appliances is not possible. They are locked. I used someone's Galaxy S5 phone that has the Puebla appliances unlocked. I transferred my account to their phone and to my disbelief, the appliances are still locked. My ID is DJourFemme5.

New Resident
    I noticed a neighbor had a swampy pond in Castle a Story. After reading an old forum post I realized I never had any notice of this quest. Can I still do a quest for a swampy pond. Did others have this problem?

I noticed that there are quite a few games that are only for apple devices. Any news on whether or not you will offer the games for android users? Fantasy Forest Story caught my eye.

Rhino Keeper
    Big thank you to Support Team for such a prompt response to my problem with missing gems. the issue was handled efficiently and with no fuss. Great to know we have such a helpful team underpinning the TL games.
    Ellerslie6 (Amazon). Fantasy Forest and Castle Story.

reset the game

How to reset farm story..? Tell me please....

new hammers

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.
    How do you make the hammers with jewlels on them and the one with gold on it please?

New Resident
    Not sure if anyone will see this or even know the answer here goes anyway. What does it mean when you try to log into another account and it says game progress to be transferred to this device then game progress to be overwritten on this device? I was trying to log into Dragonstory that I had on another device. I'm guessing you can't go between games on the same device?

You can't use two storm 8 accounts on the same device, in other words you can't have two Dragon Stories, only on seperate devices.