Page 104 of 135 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1344

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Curious mushrooms don't work

When will this be fixed ? I have tried 2 days now !
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.

I am having problems with upgrading my wedding gazebo to level 2 in castle story. The forums say to close out of the game and go back into it and the wedding blocks and logs will show up in your work shop. I've done that multiple times as well as turn off my ipad several times and they are still not showing up. After the wedding alicore fiasco, I will not spend another dime on this game. I spent my gems to get through that so I could get the second alicore only to have it taken away! Anyway, please help with the gazebo.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by maya20061 View Post
    Hey everyone dose anyone know how to transfer the game to the new phone I been trying almost 1 week and I don't have any luck
    You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

If you no longer have your old device, I would advise using the storm 8 transfer so your storm ID and games are removed from your old device.
    Transfer Thread

If you still have your old device, you can play your games on both devices by using the login feature

New Logon on Feature
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier

Question about forum

Do team lava staff or management read the forums? If not why not and if so why are they not addressing legitimate concerns regarding fairytale wonderland?

Hello.

Is there a way stay signed in. I'm on my ipad mini and every time i leave the forum, to go play Ds or to go to another page, while leaving this page/tab open. I have to re sign in every time. I click the little box under my sign in name but that doesn't do anything. I have to put in my user name and pass word every time I leave the page. Maybe it's just my ipad? Or can this be changed?

Thanks

How do you use your storm 8 login to login the games on a different device. I would really hate it if I had to start from scratch and probably would notbplay.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamacfashion View Post
    Hello.

Is there a way stay signed in. I'm on my ipad mini and every time i leave the forum, to go play Ds or to go to another page, while leaving this page/tab open. I have to re sign in every time. I click the little box under my sign in name but that doesn't do anything. I have to put in my user name and pass word every time I leave the page. Maybe it's just my ipad? Or can this be changed?

Thanks
    Are you leaving your safari page open ? I keep logged in as long as I do not close out the safari page I used when logging in.
    I just hit my home button on my phone then go to the game I want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Are you leaving your safari page open ? I keep logged in as long as I do not close out the safari page I used when logging in.
    I just hit my home button on my phone then go to the game I want to play.
    Yes I am keeping the tab open. I'm on an ipad. I have multiple tabs open at the top.

Thanks

* Edit. But it just worked, so lol. That's weird not sure what was going on. Every time I went to post it would go to a new screen and keep telling me to sign in, but right now it didn't.

Is there a difference between the orange forum and the blue forum?

Sorry, another question. My thread seems to have been moved? Into another big thread and poll. I didn't want that why did it do that. There was no notification to tell me about it or anything??

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamacfashion View Post
    Yes I am keeping the tab open. I'm on an ipad. I have multiple tabs open at the top.

Thanks

* Edit. But it just worked, so lol. That's weird not sure what was going on. Every time I went to post it would go to a new screen and keep telling me to sign in, but right now it didn't.

Is there a difference between the orange forum and the blue forum?
    Oh good!!!

No difference with the colors. Pick the one you like the most!