Page 100 of 135 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1344

Thread: Community Manager Thread

I have an issue ALL my games started over to lvl one, id Serendipidie, games, candy blast restaurant story, dragon story, fashion story, bingo,bakery story jewel mania, and more grrr this needs to get fix and im hoping I can get my accou ts back and not start all over why is this happening why did all my accounts start over pisses me off, I need to know how to get my accounts back pls

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipidie View Post
    I have an issue ALL my games started over to lvl one, id Serendipidie, games, candy blast restaurant story, dragon story, fashion story, bingo,bakery story jewel mania, and more grrr this needs to get fix and im hoping I can get my accou ts back and not start all over why is this happening why did all my accounts start over pisses me off, I need to know how to get my accounts back pls
    Have you logged a job with support? If so when they're investigating your account it'll go to level 1. When they've finished you'll be back to normal
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper

Restaurant Story 2

I play Dragon Story and for several months I have a Goal which requires me to Install and play RS2. I can't find it! I have RS but not RS2 Where do I find it??
    Last edited by passinthru8; 07-24-14 at 02:32 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by passinthru8 View Post
    I play Dragon Story and for several months I have a Goal which requires me to Install and play RS2. I can't find it! I have RS but not RS2 Where do I find it??
    RS2 is in limited release. If you're seeing the goal but can't get the game it's likely that your iTunes and device regions could be different. Try putting them to the same country to see if it either gives you access to the game or removes the goal.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Thx. I have no idea how to do that, but I will look into it.

Hello I am new to this forum website but I was told by teamlava email to come here to see if I cam find the answer to my question, so here goes. I play bakery story and I am trying to finish one of the goals. There were three parts to the goal, I completed two of them but the third one ask to buy 2 of the Sweet co. Cupcake trees and it won't allow me too. What is the problem and why can't I buy those trees.

Thank you!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkercupcakeeatery View Post
    Hello I am new to this forum website but I was told by teamlava email to come here to see if I cam find the answer to my question, so here goes. I play bakery story and I am trying to finish one of the goals. There were three parts to the goal, I completed two of them but the third one ask to buy 2 of the Sweet co. Cupcake trees and it won't allow me too. What is the problem and why can't I buy those trees.

Thank you!!!
    You need to do the proof is in the frosting goal to unlock those items. This thread shows the different steps and what unlocks what.

hey i sent out an email and got a reply right away, but then they asked for stuff about my bakery story so they could recover it. i sent in all the information and havent gotten a reply. the support number is #1433532

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerismylife10112 View Post
    hey i sent out an email and got a reply right away, but then they asked for stuff about my bakery story so they could recover it. i sent in all the information and havent gotten a reply. the support number is #1433532
    It can take 3-5 business days before an support agent can respond to your email. If it has been over 5 business days, please respond back to your support ticket to check on the status of your request.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Im a new member to the forum, actually the first time using kind of forum. Anyway may i ask how i can contact directly to game manager, supervisor or dean (not team lava) please?! Its serious and emergency. Im appreciated it