Page 102 of 134 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1336

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Trying to post bug issue in my DS, I'm using the link from the New User area.

I get this message >
    Vjcostello, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have rebooted iPad 2 times, I am currently using latest update for DS.

How do I start posting?
    What are the "right" permissions
    I need to start posting?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjcostello View Post
    Trying to post bug issue in my DS, I'm using the link from the New User area.

I get this message >
    Vjcostello, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have rebooted iPad 2 times, I am currently using latest update for DS.
    There are a few forums members are not allowed to start new threads. Also if a thread is closed you will not be able to post on that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by gymnaststory View Post
    How do I start posting?
    What are the "right" permissions
    I need to start posting?
    Pick a current thread and up at the top left hand corner is a REPLY to thread button.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Hi. This is ellerslie6
    I used 200 gems to purchase unicornicopia yesterday - first time I've purchased an actual animal. I placed it in nest. Lovely egg! Opened up today and egg has changed to lowly racmoon. Can this be fixed please? 200 gems a lot.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Hi. This is ellerslie6
    I used 200 gems to purchase unicornicopia yesterday - first time I've purchased an actual animal. I placed it in nest. Lovely egg! Opened up today and egg has changed to lowly racmoon. Can this be fixed please? 200 gems a lot.
    Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

Why won't game progress sync to my new phone? I've logged into this sitr, looked into games through games and they're all starting me over at level 1...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolsCupboard View Post
    Why won't game progress sync to my new phone? I've logged into this sitr, looked into games through games and they're all starting me over at level 1...
    Your game progress is saved on TL's Servers , not your device. You will need to transfer your storm ID/games to your new device.

You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

If you have a storm ID and password set up you can transfer yourself.

If you no longer have your old device, I would advise using the storm 8 transfer so your storm ID and games are removed from your old device.
    Transfer Thread

If you still have your old device, you can play your games on both devices by using the login feature

New Logon on Feature

Hi GroupMagma,

I'm unable to send you a PM (Private Message) as your storage has exceeded its limits. The message I got is for you to clear out some older messages for your users to PM you.

I'll make this a general message (post)... sorry. Just need an answer.

Not sure if it's a bug, but please have your development team implement a secure way to confirm we want to actually spend our precious jewels and coins (often purchased with real $US Dollars) on certain actions within your games.

Quite often we work quickly and accidentally end up purchasing something we didn't want to. An example would be to upgrade wheat to finish growing in Farm Story. I can wait 60 seconds. But accidentally I upgrade it to complete with a valued coin or gem.

I've messaged agwynn (your staff support team member) but not sure she is still with you. Please access her/his email or I'll actually search my sent folder and copy it to you.

Thanks so much!
    Happy Holidays,
    Susan
    My User ID: Life'sAKick!

Find me on these Story Games: Castle, Dragon, Farm, and Bakery.
    Find me playing these Mania Games: jewel, fish, candy, fruit, and bubble.

Other games I play: Candy Crush, Bingo Bash, and Diamond Digger.

In my real life I create physical games for the world. and I try to do the right thing. Always.

Hello, I just got the pioneer cat and I don't know how to "care" for it. When I tap the cat bungalo, I can see a timer but when the time runs out, I can't do anything with cat but put it in storage and bring it back out. Once I do that I can feed it. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
    Last edited by cindyszoo2; 12-22-14 at 05:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyszoo2 View Post
    Hello, I just got the pioneer cat and I don't know how to "care" for it. When I tap the cat bungalo, I can see a timer but when the time runs out, I can't do anything with cat but put it in storage and bring it back out. Once I do that I can feed it. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
    Are you referring to a Farm Story 2 cat? If there is no timer, then you should be able to collect from the cat (swipe the bucket over the pet) and feed it (tap pet again and tap its feed) to restart the timer. We recommend you view the Farm Story 2 Guide for more information.