Page 109 of 135 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1344

Thread: Community Manager Thread

New Resident
    Why can't we sell floor tiles and walls??

New Resident
    I'm having the same problem too. Yes, it's really frustrating. Hope they can fix this

I am in Bakery story and my new challenge is to make Lemon Chess Pies but I can't find them! Can some one tell me where they are? Thanks!

New Resident

Bakery story gems for goals?

Mistake or new policy? Is Bakery Story still a free game? Why are goal items in Bakery Story suddenly costing gems? After spending gems on the first round of July 4 game, I learned that more gems will be required. I cannot continue without knowing what's ahead, and neighbors who are new players are dropping out because they have not earned enough gems or are not able or willing to be required to purchase them for a free game. I spend gems on items I wish to obtain, but have never been required to spend gems on goal items.

in wall, cannot copy&paste
    Last edited by skinasnake; 07-07-15 at 09:43 PM. Reason: fixed

New Resident

Why all the gems on this July challenge? Why doesn't challenge recognize I all read

please explain why this challenge is requiring so may gems. I can't finish challenge because I don't have gems. Why doesn't it recognize I allready own tables and chairs? Every other challenge has accepted me doing this before

Hi i am not getting my rewards on dragon story i have rest my device 2 factory settings and nothing i am level 60 my island is called shaz plz help ty

Okay so the reply I got in my email this morning was my complaint has been transferred to another department and said my issue was resolved. No issue,has been resolved about the 44gems BS is requiring to finish the July goals. No respect is shown for those of us,complaining. Soooooo is this in error or are we going to be having to buy gems to finish goals now? Why are y'all doing this? The pie display table, popcorn display, and chairs should be worth money not gems. Please give us an answer!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly_flurry View Post
    Okay so the reply I got in my email this morning was my complaint has been transferred to another department and said my issue was resolved. No issue,has been resolved about the 44gems BS is requiring to finish the July goals. No respect is shown for those of us,complaining. Soooooo is this in error or are we going to be having to buy gems to finish goals now? Why are y'all doing this? The pie display table, popcorn display, and chairs should be worth money not gems. Please give us an answer!
    The issue is resolved. If you don't have the gems, you don't finish the goal. Simple. Noone is forcing or requiring you to complete the goal. Noone is forcing you to buy gems either.

The Honorable Panda
    Guys, this thread is for asking specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content.

For specific game questions, please post in the appropriate forum for that game.

https://forums.storm8.com/forum.php

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request