Page 119 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1342

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TN265D6 View Post
    Been playing for awhil now. Removed as lost volume in game. All rooms no sound. Was asked to return with gifts,still no volume. All other games work,initial welcome back voice OK, during bingo game nothing. What gives ? Playing on tablet brand new,might just have to give up?
    try reinstalling. That helps resolve lots of issues. If that doesn't work, like below, you can ask Support for help.
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopely View Post
    I have been playing Jewel Mania for a while now. I was up to level 197. Yesterday I go in and low and behold I am back to level 1. I cannot figure out how to get back.
    If you were linked with Game Center try logging back into the game center. Your progress should be restored. If that doesn't work, you will need to contact Support for help in recovering your accounts.
    Support is support@storm8.com

New Resident
    Hi i cant access the TeamLava Bugs and Feedback forum. When i follow the link from this thread it tells me that i dont have permission to access the forum.

New Resident
    I just tried to go to the bugs and feedback and it says i do not have permission to go to that page.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MTGbaker View Post
    Hi i cant access the TeamLava Bugs and Feedback forum. When i follow the link from this thread it tells me that i dont have permission to access the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by poniqueen View Post
    I just tried to go to the bugs and feedback and it says i do not have permission to go to that page.
    Which game forum are you trying to post in?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Woke up to find I am at level 1 of hungry Babies mania (can't remember exactly what level I had reached but it's somewhere in the 400's I think)there was an update overnight so don't know if this has caused it to reset!
    I use iPad and it's software is up to date
    Can someone help resolve this please

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kandds View Post
    Woke up to find I am at level 1 of hungry Babies mania (can't remember exactly what level I had reached but it's somewhere in the 400's I think)there was an update overnight so don't know if this has caused it to reset!
    I use iPad and it's software is up to date
    Can someone help resolve this please
    Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

I play RS hot rod cafe & BS orchard fest on android. Right now in RS i'm getting more than 20 gifts even though i was full for like 10 hours before. The same problem was in BS two days ago. Please help i don't want to receive useless gifts from neighbors that never gifted before ty

New Resident
    I want my castle story on my iPhone, I play on my iPad and wasn't logged in on Facebook. When I tried to load it on my phone from my already load app's it open a new game that isn't my game that is on my iPad. How do I get my game on my iPhone now
    Last edited by Bububare53; 06-05-16 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Miss spelled word

Hungry babies mania
    My notifications are sitting at 140 how and where do i attend to them?

Help been playing castle story and on the last. Part of essence of the Forrest have chopped almost 20 trees and no raccoons so will not be able to get stag very very disappointed in this