Page 101 of 135 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1342

Thread: Community Manager Thread

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by poke87 View Post
    Im a new member to the forum, actually the first time using kind of forum. Anyway may i ask how i can contact directly to game manager, supervisor or dean (not team lava) please?! Its serious and emergency. Im appreciated it

Not sure who you are trying to contact, but here are the emails:
    Support@teamlava.com
    Support@storm8.com
    support@firemocha.com
    Support@sharkparty.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Hi KookyPanda:

Do any Team Lava staff monitor the thread to increase the habitat maximum?

I am desperate and would appreciate a habitat maximum of at least 2 more for the many Olympus dragons and the new Space Event. Also 4 dragon habitats for Mythic, Dino, Pink, White and Black would really, really help.

Please help!!! My posts to the Forum and emails to Team Lava have not been heard.

Regards, Deb Hutchinson

Dragon Story
    storm8ID debhutchinson
    50ShadesRetired
    Level 150
    328/331 Unique dragons
    99/99 habitats
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 08-28-14 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Fix typo

New Resident
    Why do you make it so difficult to navigate this forum garbage? I can't find any stinkin answers! Tech support never responds to problems or if they do get around to it they never ever care in the slightest bit to pretend that they intend to fix what is invariably NOT OUR FAULT! So frustrating! Perhaps you can answer 2 questions? 1. Do the ponies give more rewards than the measly few coins from the dogs that doesn't even make up for the cost of feeding them? 2. Is there some crazy good reward behind this challenge to waste 100 gems on a building skin for 50 coins or do you think we have retarded enough to fall for throwing the gems down that pit?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    Hi KookyPanda:

Do any Team Lava staff monitor the thread to increase the habitat maximum?

I am desperate and would appreciate a habitat maximum of at least 2 more for the many Olympus dragons and the new Space Event. Also 4 dragon habitats for Mythic, Dino, Pink, White and Black would really, really help.

Please help!!! My posts to the Forum and emails to Team Lava have not been heard.

Regards, Deb Hutchinson

Dragon Story
    storm8ID debhutchinson
    50ShadesRetired
    Level 150
    328/331 Unique dragons
    99/99 habitats
    Yes, the CMs and Staff do monitor the increase in Habitats thread. Once there is more information available they will respond on the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by gzoo2 View Post
    Why do you make it so difficult to navigate this forum garbage? I can't find any stinkin answers! Tech support never responds to problems or if they do get around to it they never ever care in the slightest bit to pretend that they intend to fix what is invariably NOT OUR FAULT! So frustrating! Perhaps you can answer 2 questions? 1. Do the ponies give more rewards than the measly few coins from the dogs that doesn't even make up for the cost of feeding them? 2. Is there some crazy good reward behind this challenge to waste 100 gems on a building skin for 50 coins or do you think we have retarded enough to fall for throwing the gems down that pit?
    The white show pony only gives out 15 gems every 7 days. The only ponies should give out parts and gems like the other pets.
    The most recent challenge was a short challenge and did require gems. You did not have complete the quest. It has now expired.

New Resident
    My forum comment/question, is that it is not obvious to me as to where I would post about a commennt/question regatding game content.

This started out with my desire to send my comment/opinion about the Floral Urns in Dragon Story. (I would like to see them returned.) I see no place to post this comment/opinion. Is there such a place? Or, am I missing something obvious...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryV View Post
    My forum comment/question, is that it is not obvious to me as to where I would post about a commennt/question regatding game content.

This started out with my desire to send my comment/opinion about the Floral Urns in Dragon Story. (I would like to see them returned.) I see no place to post this comment/opinion. Is there such a place? Or, am I missing something obvious...
    Start at the beginning of the forum and tap TeamLava forum. From there you will see all the games. Find Dragon Story and tap that one. There is suggestion thread under the Discussions Forum that has a yellow sticky attached to it.

Bring back old tiles "back-light" all colors and new addition!

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.
    Fashion Story: Hi can I make a suggestion? I love the back-light floor tiles (red, blue, green, gold) and if you could do orange & purple for this Halloween that would be fantastic! I've seen on older players walls. Can you bring them back for either sale$ or  purchase? I was only lucky to get the gray ones from last Halloween.

Thank you for considering.

PS: New York Subway too! Lol u r the greatest

New Resident
    I need help adding new cct to old acct i been asking for help the help is not helping.Please help me I spent a lot of money building old acct .

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sta7b123 View Post
    I need help adding new cct to old acct i been asking for help the help is not helping.Please help me I spent a lot of money building old acct .
    I responded on your post on the Login thread.
    If need additional help transferring your games, please send an email to support@teamlava.com and a support agent will be able to assist.

Angry Latest Fashion Story Updates

Fashion Story - is the reason we don't have this last week's update because its undergoing maintenance? And where is our Halloween stuff?!? I daresay most of the players are more than disappointed about this. Waited all year for this, and we got NOTHING! Shameful.😾🙀😾