Page 105 of 135 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1344

Thread: Community Manager Thread

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamacfashion View Post
    Sorry, another question. My thread seems to have been moved? Into another big thread and poll. I didn't want that why did it do that. There was no notification to tell me about it or anything??
    Your thread was merged with a current thread on the same topic.

We try to keep all the same topic posts together under one main thread so all discussions on that topic are all together.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Hey all,

This is a thread you all can use to ask me specific questions regarding the forums, or to report threads of inappropriate language or content. You can also do these things over Visitor Messages and Private Messages, but I wanted to make a central location for this content on the forums themselves.
    is it possible to delete a thread?

cheers

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex41115 View Post
    is it possible to delete a thread?

cheers
    Members are unable to delete their thread. You can send a moderator a private message and we can delete for you.

Thanks!

Hi Admins,

My husband and I have been playing Dragon Story for quite a while and I just found a serious bug (incorrect dragon association when purchasing from the market - buy one, receive a different one) so I finally signed up on the forum in order to report it. I followed the instructions but when I go to https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...s-and-Feedback, (or https://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisp...s-and-Feedback which I also found) I receive the message below.

Why don't I have permission to access this page? And could you please grant my account the appropriate permissions?

Thanks!
    TruelyWolf

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BugReportThread.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	19571

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by TruelyWolf View Post
    Hi Admins,

My husband and I have been playing Dragon Story for quite a while and I just found a serious bug (incorrect dragon association when purchasing from the market - buy one, receive a different one) so I finally signed up on the forum in order to report it. I followed the instructions but when I go to https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...s-and-Feedback, (or https://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisp...s-and-Feedback which I also found) I receive the message below.

Why don't I have permission to access this page? And could you please grant my account the appropriate permissions?

Thanks!
    TruelyWolf

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BugReportThread.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	19571
    To report a dragon story issues, you can start a thread here:
    Dragon Story | Bugs & Issues

I am confused by the general layout of this forum. I'm not a newbie to using forums but this one has me stumped.

I tried to find discussions re: dragon story. When I clicked on the sub forum for that game, I get the messge "there are no posts in this forum"

Obviously thats not the case, so what's going on here.

I'm using Chrome on a samsung galaxy tab 3 (7 inch)

I'm hoping I can find your answer when you respond but I'm not betting on it. Here's my email just in case:

Thank you.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-10-15 at 10:56 AM. Reason: removed email-privacy

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by buttonstc View Post
    I am confused by the general layout of this forum. I'm not a newbie to using forums but this one has me stumped.

I tried to find discussions re: dragon story. When I clicked on the sub forum for that game, I get the messge "there are no posts in this forum"

Obviously thats not the case, so what's going on here.

I'm using Chrome on a samsung galaxy tab 3 (7 inch)

I'm hoping I can find your answer when you respond but I'm not betting on it. Here's my email just in case:

Thank you.
    You will need to click on the Discussion Form link to get into the Discussion Forum.

By accident I discovered the problem. Apparently, this forum automatically displays in mobile (phone) format even tho I'm on tablet and it looks absolutely NOTHING like the typical forum format commonly used. It's totally crazy and unnavigable.

, I just have to remember to switch the display every time.

Thanks for your help.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by buttonstc View Post
    By accident I discovered the problem. Apparently, this forum automatically displays in mobile (phone) format even tho I'm on tablet and it looks absolutely NOTHING like the typical forum format commonly used. It's totally crazy and unnavigable.

, I just have to remember to switch the display every time.

Thanks for your help.
    After their recent update, the mobile page is very hard. What I do when I am on my iPhone and on the forum, I scroll down to the bottom and hit the full site button.

New Resident
    Hi! Does anyone know how to pass level 48 on diamond quest? I don't Know how to get rid of the little magic balls or whatever they are. I get enough red and blouse gems but I don't know what I'm supposed to do with the disco ball magic gem things? Anyone ?