Thread: Building Material Request

Fashion Designer

Thumbs down Building Material Request

Indeed a good new approach from Teamlava. However, neighbors send request on all materials needed to all neighbors. This mean, one neighbor may receive few materials at the same time but that one neighbor can only send out one gift and have to decline the rest one by one. Turned out, what I do is, I send one request to one particular neighbor for one material at one time. This really time consuming. Hopefully Teamlava may come out a better system on this SOON.
    sophiacml

Executive Chef
    Yes I agree and most times I have to tap way to often since the requested materials can't be given because the neighbor requesting has received to many gifts already. Hope they come up with a better way. Otherwise game is pretty good.

Executive Chef
    Yes I do that too. send a request to 5 people on one item, then another 5 ppl for another item, and so on.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Fashion Designer
    Not bad with the 5 persons. Good!
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Yes I do that too. send a request to 5 people on one item, then another 5 ppl for another item, and so on.
    sophiacml

Rhino Keeper
    It would be really helpful when requesting an item that only neighbours that haven't been send a request show in the list.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by linda_xxx View Post
    It would be really helpful when requesting an item that only neighbours that haven't been send a request show in the list.
    Yes that would be very helpful.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

The Honorable Panda
    Also nbrs please stop sending 6 gift requests every couple of hours. Once I gift you I cannot send you anything else for the day and when nbrs do this they knock out my other nbr requests.

The Honorable Panda
    I have told my nbrs to post on my wall what they want for the day. I then keep posts at bottom of wall. When it is time to gift them Icheck my wall.
    If no response from nbr I sent them what I want.

Rhino Keeper
    With the faeries at the bottom of the garden ღ
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Also nbrs please stop sending 6 gift requests every couple of hours. Once I gift you I cannot send you anything else for the day and when nbrs do this they knock out my other nbr requests.
    Yes I'm constantly clicking 'accept' on mulitiples every time I crank up the game. I send one request to a section on my list ... ie if I need 5 items, I split my neighbours into 5 groups and request one item per group. I'm trying to figure out a polite way of telling my neighbours not to bombard others with their requests. I'll let you know how I go with that ....

Okay, I admit it ... I sometimes fake my LOLz

Fashion Designer
    That's the way it should be. I guess not many gamers login this forum & they still trying to figure how this works.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFluffySlipper View Post
    Yes I'm constantly clicking 'accept' on mulitiples every time I crank up the game. I send one request to a section on my list ... ie if I need 5 items, I split my neighbours into 5 groups and request one item per group. I'm trying to figure out a polite way of telling my neighbours not to bombard others with their requests. I'll let you know how I go with that ....

sophiacml