Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Add Me List (Form & Spreadsheet) - Restaurant

add me, i also play bs
    Alextheloud

Rhino Keeper
    How do I get my names deleted from these lists? People are adding me from here, but NOT reading my comments... or ignoring them anyway, even after I write on their wall, so it's a waste of my time & a hassle. I think people are just seeing names and adding them, without bothering to read anything else... that is more of a pain for me to keep adding people, then having them block good gifts for me by sending **** I don't want and was clear about from the start, then having to delete them... so can you please tell me how to delete all my names from RS & BS lists? I have two on each.
    Thank you!

My ID is deluxe28, higher levels, will sent gift and tip very often. Thanks for adding me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by briguynv View Post
    How do I get my names deleted from these lists? People are adding me from here, but NOT reading my comments... or ignoring them anyway, even after I write on their wall, so it's a waste of my time & a hassle. I think people are just seeing names and adding them, without bothering to read anything else... that is more of a pain for me to keep adding people, then having them block good gifts for me by sending **** I don't want and was clear about from the start, then having to delete them... so can you please tell me how to delete all my names from RS & BS lists? I have two on each.
    Thank you!
    I can delete your entries for you. Sorry it was an inconvenience for you.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Thank you!
    -You have been removed from both Bakery & Restaurant Lists as per your request. Again, sorry for your frustration.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    -You have been removed from both Bakery & Restaurant Lists as per your request. Again, sorry for your frustration.
    Thank you so much! And don't worry, it's certainly not your fault people don't read! lol Happens to me from my own wall too, they read my wall, then still ignore it... or read how I don't tip any longer, then get upset for not tipping... like duh, you read it & added me anyway! So def not your fault!! You built an awesome tool... and if I were just an average player without any requests, it would work great for me too. I think I managed to get two or three from your database that actually read it & agree... just unfortunately there was also like 15 or more that didn't lol.

I guess I'm just too picky... although to be honest, I just don't get some people's thought process... you're sending 'free' gifts that cost you nothing... if you could send a REAL free gift to people that costs you nothing, would you choose something from Nordstrom or the 99? store? People keep sending me the cheapest gifts that earn almost nothing... I always send what earns them the most, and ask for the same in return... but I guess that's too picky. Oh well! Still finding more like-minded nbrs elsewhere! :-D

But you databases are a great tool!! Also... LOVE the cookbook databases you built... those are amazing too!! Great job!!
    Thanks again!

Executive Chef
    Thank you so much! And don't worry, it's certainly ... databases are a great tool!! Also... LOVE the cookbook databases you built... those are amazing too!! Great job!!
    Thanks again!
    - Yeah I tried to make them more specific so that people add nbrs that are similar, but some people just like to add more people. I had made Quick nbr finders, but it didn't seem like it was as popular as the one with details.
    But I appreciate it and glad it is helpful , that was my intention . But I'm sorry you got a flood of nbrs that didn't meet your expectations.
    Glad you like the cookbook databases .

New Resident
    add cnell50 and yejide21.. we r college students so bare wit us if we dont tip/send materials right away!!!

PLEASE ADD: jayana9

I play Bakery, City, Empire, Farm, Fashion, Nightclub, Restaurant, and Zoo.

New Resident
    Add f8r8h. Tips n gifts daily. Materials as u request.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast