Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Levels for new 'slots'

Nightclub Owner
    Just hit level 34 and got an extra slot as well. So by that level you should have 19 earned slots total.

Quote Originally Posted by lambyo View Post
    I'm at level 54 and have 22 slots. There is one slot available for gems, don't know if there are more to come.
    I'm level 60 and still have 22 slots.....

Executive Chef
    I'm now level 57 with 50 slots. Most of which I bought. I was under the impression some time ago that buying didnt give extra slots but simply made them available to us, and that eventually we would catch up to the max what ever that is??? I'm sure is I wanted I could buy more. Anyone have an answer to max?? Bought or otherwise??

Executive Chef
    MissCeara, I can't remember when but I know I've gotten more slots since level 28. I'm almost to level 34.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by talyon View Post
    I'm now level 57 with 50 slots. Most of which I bought. I was under the impression some time ago that buying didnt give extra slots but simply made them available to us, and that eventually we would catch up to the max what ever that is??? I'm sure is I wanted I could buy more. Anyone have an answer to max?? Bought or otherwise??
    This was my impression as well, as this is what I heard from the dev team. It's possible this feature was adjusted in the meantime.

Thumbs down 25 gems for slot doesn't give you an extra slot?!

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    This was my impression as well, as this is what I heard from the dev team. It's possible this feature was adjusted in the meantime.
    OK I am confused. If someone spent 25 gems (roughly $5) to purchase the EXTRA slot, you are saying that the Extra slot isn't really an extra slot because the slot opens up eventually, on its own.
    ???

Does that make any sense whatsoever?

for the record, I have 23 slots at level 49. One was purchased, even though it was one of the unintentional purchases because its very easy to tap that last box.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamimi2004 View Post
    OK I am confused. If someone spent 25 gems (roughly $5) to purchase the EXTRA slot, you are saying that the Extra slot isn't really an extra slot because the slot opens up eventually, on its own.
    ???

Does that make any sense whatsoever?

for the record, I have 23 slots at level 49. One was purchased, even though it was one of the unintentional purchases because its very easy to tap that last box.
    iam level 51 with 22 slots ( i think u did get the extra slot

Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    That was my understanding, you pay extra in order to get something extra. Which is good, even though I didn't mean to tap the square for it in the first place. But that's beating a dead horse, ain't it? Can't count how many gems I've wasted on misguided taps for all the story games since last November. It's a racket.

Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    I'm at level 47 and have 22 slots open..

Farm Supplier
    I`m lv 48 and 22 and bought one before =O

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast