Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Levels for new 'slots'

Executive Chef
    I'm now level 31. With 26 slots, 17 given and 9 purchased. So it does seem I got all the free ones.

I play all Story games. Plz add Talyon and Macdonald

Host(ess)
    I'm level 27 and I have 15 slots (earned all). Funny thing is twice now I see a new slot while I'm ordering from catalog when I advanced to new level. But when I go back to catalog later on, the new slot is gone. The second time this happened was when I reached level 27. I don't remember when this happened the first time. Needless to say I wasted coins in ordering the item when the slot disappears along with my order. Having said that, based on what everyone else is saying, I think I have more slots than I should???? So I'm not going to complain about losing coins. Haha!

Rhino Keeper
    With the faeries at the bottom of the garden ღ
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFiona View Post
    Having said that, based on what everyone else is saying, I think I have more slots than I should????
    No you have the right amount of slots for your level. You will get another one at 28 then again at 30 ... beyond that I don't know yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MissFiona View Post
    Funny thing is twice now I see a new slot while I'm ordering from catalog when I advanced to new level. But when I go back to catalog later on, the new slot is gone.
    I think what you are referring to is the new 'mastery' gift. Once you have achieved the next level per item you are given one of that particular item as a gift/reward. It is placed in a new slot at the start of your catalog. So if you are halfway through placing your items when it happens, then it will look as though you have a new slot once you get to the end of your catalog. You haven't wasted your money by placing a new order in that slot, because it just moves back to its normal spot once you place the 'mastery' gift. Does that make sense?
    Okay, I admit it ... I sometimes fake my LOLz

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by talyon View Post
    I'm now level 31. With 26 slots, 17 given and 9 purchased. So it does seem I got all the free ones.
    Yeah that's what I thought. Good to know you haven't wasted your money 'cause those slots are E-triple-X-PENSIVE! TL must love you for spending so much in their game! LOL

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFluffySlipper View Post
    No you have the right amount of slots for your level. You will get another one at 28 then again at 30 ... beyond that I don't know yet.

I think what you are referring to is the new 'mastery' gift. Once you have achieved the next level per item you are given one of that particular item as a gift/reward. It is placed in a new slot at the start of your catalog. So if you are halfway through placing your items when it happens, then it will look as though you have a new slot once you get to the end of your catalog. You haven't wasted your money by placing a new order in that slot, because it just moves back to its normal spot once you place the 'mastery' gift. Does that make sense?
    Ahhhhh.....dang, I thought for once there is a glitch to my advantage

Fashion Designer
    I'm at 32 with 18 slots
    sophiacml

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiacml View Post
    I'm at 32 with 18 slots
    Did your latest slot come at 31 or 32?

I wish they had called it something other than slot ... I'm fearful of making a typo each time I use the word! One vowel off and I might be sent packing!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFluffySlipper View Post
    Did your latest slot come at 31 or 32?

I wish they had called it something other than slot ... I'm fearful of making a typo each time I use the word! One vowel off and I might be sent packing!
    It came when I achieved 32. I never pay cash to get slot. At least not for the order slot. Is not like I'm in Las Vegas with the slot machine!
    sophiacml

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks ... I'll update the OP

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiacml View Post
    I'm at 32 with 18 slots
    FYI. I didn't receive my 18th slot at 32. I'm still at same amount as my last slot. Now at half way to lvl 33. So let's confirm 18 at lvl 32.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast