Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Most Profitable Crop by Time

Unregistered

bump

bump for a friend to find

Donnahh

Talking orly

Came for the info, stayed for the drama.

Woah, is all I can say.

Unregistered
    One thing to take into consideration too is the real time that you have...

Say for instance you are going to be able to check back on the 7th hour... it will probably be more profitable to do yellow squash, let it sit for 1 hour and then collect and do pineapple... the total for the 8 hours will be more than if you had planted broccoli...

Same maths also work if you have 30 hours in front of you...

Unregistered
    this helped a lot! thanks!!!

Gruncle

Wrong "Collection" numbers for Watermelon & Asparagus

I believe the correct "Collection" numbers are Watermelon 340 and Asparagus 300. These numbers bump Watermelon up as the best crop for 12 and 16 hours, though for 5 fewer coins for Asparagus at 16 hours, you get 3 vs 2 XPs - a reasonable tradeoff.

I suggest adding a column to indicate at what Level each crop becomes available. Such an indication would facilitate determining which crops could actually be planted, given a farmer's particular level. These figures may be hard to determine, though, as they disappear from the Store listings once the crop is available at a farmer's level.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnahh View Post
    Came for the info, stayed for the drama.

Woah, is all I can say.

hahahahaha

Farmer Dad

Thumbs up Update

This poster is fantastic! Could you update it with all the new crops and trees on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pitoo View Post
    Hi players & neighbors !

I've just made a FarmStory layer with each item profitability...
    https://j.mp/cCgq57

Enjoy !

Pitoo

Unregistered

What about coffee and dalhia

What about coffee and dalhia. What are thier cost and profit.

Thanks.

batflan

Coffee & Dahila

Hi,

Coffee is the best 8 hour produce.
    Plough cost:10 Costs: 310 pays: 505 profit: 185. That is 23.13 $ per hour. It has a XP of 2.

It is a great bedtime plant (grows while you sleep). The only issue I have found (not sure if it is me) is they can't be watered when they are flowers, so I plant some Broccoli so my neighbours have something to do

Coffee is not good for cash flow; they are by far the most expensive plant. So make sure you have enough funs before you plant (otherwise you will be planting strawberries for a while to pay for the rest of your planting. Not that has ever happen to me ) Also letting it wither would be criminal.

Yellow squash is better at 26.67 $ per hour and also has a XP of 2 (this is the best XP 2 produce). But over 8 hour time period the coffee would do better (guess it depends on how long you sleep

Strawberry fields forever
    The best produce by far is strawberry (240 $ per hour, 12 XP per hour), but they do tent to hurt your fingers. But if every time you change your crop, you do one lot of strawberries it soon adds up.

Dahila ? Plough cost: 10 cost: 100 pay:160 profit: 50. That is 1.04 $ per hour. It has no XP
    I think you grow these because they look nice, I guess.

Not sure which is sadder, that I have worked this out or that I am taking my time to write about it. lol.

Hope this was helpful

Happy farming.
    P.S. no payment necessary

batflan

Watering coffee

Update to above ^

Not had a problem watering coffee any more. Must have just been me

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast