Unregistered

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by d3lphi View Post
    Finally got this spreadsheet updated...
    https://tinyurl.com/37jzhzz
    Added pumpkin and yellow squash!
    Thanks for the update

KathyTheAwesome

Red face Thanks for all the spreadsheets!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who made a spreadsheet! I sat down to do this myself then thought "Hey, I bet someone did this already"

Thanks!

d3lphi

latest crops

added pineapple!

https://tinyurl.com/37jzhzz

farmer jack
    There are many mistakes in the spreadsheet....pineapple does not yield a 4500% return....the return for strawberry and raspberry are much more than 1000 and 2000%.....

you still dont address the crop that is the most profitable.....sure red quinoa with make the most money PER CROP, thats easy enough to see without a spreadsheet, but who wants to wait 4 days?

each plot you own can net you 1440 per day if you want to do the work...cranberry's are by far the most profitable crop.....but its the opposite extreme, you have to each your farm 48 times a day.....

I just do yellow squash because its the happy medium...and you only have to check your farm 4 times a day....640 pp/pd (per plot per day) ...
    12x12=92160 npd (net per day)
    13x13=108160 npd
    14x14=125440 npd
    15x15=144000 npd

just a thought.....but cranberry net you 324000 npd on a 15x15 farm......

d3lphi

thx - fixed

yep i just fixed that I had not copied down the function correctly... I have corrected it on this version. I also just added okra as I just leveled to 30.

d3lphi

please add me - d3lphi

I just got my farm to 18x18, but I need more neighbors to get to 19x19.

Please add me! d3lphi

Thanks!

d3lphi

read the OP!

Quote Originally Posted by farmer jack View Post
    There are many mistakes in the spreadsheet....pineapple does not yield a 4500% return....the return for strawberry and raspberry are much more than 1000 and 2000%.....

you still dont address the crop that is the most profitable.....sure red quinoa with make the most money PER CROP, thats easy enough to see without a spreadsheet, but who wants to wait 4 days?

each plot you own can net you 1440 per day if you want to do the work...cranberry's are by far the most profitable crop.....but its the opposite extreme, you have to each your farm 48 times a day.....

I just do yellow squash because its the happy medium...and you only have to check your farm 4 times a day....640 pp/pd (per plot per day) ...
    12x12=92160 npd (net per day)
    13x13=108160 npd
    14x14=125440 npd
    15x15=144000 npd

just a thought.....but cranberry net you 324000 npd on a 15x15 farm......
    Farmer Jack,
    As stated in the OP the goal of this spreadsheet is to show which crop is the most profitable for a give amount of time. So If you can't or don't want to check your farm for 8 hours, what should you plant? What about 1 day, what about 3 hours? Yes as you have stated and so has everyone else on this forum, raspberry and strawberry are the most profitable if you want to constantly check your farm.

d3lphi

can't divide by 0

I have decided to remove the % return calculations for strawberry and raspberry as there is no seed cost and I am calculating % return by (profit / seed cost) where profit is (collection - seed cost - plow cost). Therefore if seed cost is 0 there is no way to calculate the % return for strawberry and raspberry.

Unregistered
    Bumping for some people I directed to come here and find the chart.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast