Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My goodness! My drinks just won't finish!

Fashion Designer
    I just came across a player post here claiming less those zombies tip dance, more sales gaining. Worth a try to get rid all the dance tiles for tipping then!
    sophiacml

Rhino Keeper
    With the faeries at the bottom of the garden ღ
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiacml View Post
    I just came across a player post here claiming less those zombies tip dance, more sales gaining. Worth a try to get rid all the dance tiles for tipping then!
    Huh? I have no idea what you mean lol
    Okay, I admit it ... I sometimes fake my LOLz

Rhino Keeper
    With the faeries at the bottom of the garden ღ
    Oh lolz I gotcha now I just read the thread. You calling them zombies threw me off! I thought oh wow there's a new thing in the game?!
    Okay, I admit it ... I sometimes fake my LOLz

Fashion Designer
    TL, is there any ways to raise the sales speed up? It affects expansions!
    sophiacml

Executive Chef
    Hey Sophia- that may have been mine- sounds familiar. I saw someone that had removed the entire dance floor, and it seemed that the people were drinking more. A few friends did a test to see if it really did work, and it didn't. The drink consumption difference was too small to amount to anything.
    I agree, though, it is taking me FOREVER to get to the 750k expansion. I have almost all 5 coin drinks on the counters. I can't imagine how long the next expansion will take! Ugh!!

Fashion Designer
    I knew it cause I did the test & sure it didn't work. Thing is I was being told the drinks aren't in 2/5 coins as profit. Really? I think that must be wrong cause I only notice 2/5 coins being add to my sales not more. Then, again, even you have all the 5 coins on the counter, that's not the point to gain more sales. Is obvious the speed is like a snail!

By the way, I sent you a private message.
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    Hey Sophia- that may have been mine- sounds familiar. I saw someone that had removed the entire dance floor, and it seemed that the people were drinking more. A few friends did a test to see if it really did work, and it didn't. The drink consumption difference was too small to amount to anything.
    I agree, though, it is taking me FOREVER to get to the 750k expansion. I have almost all 5 coin drinks on the counters. I can't imagine how long the next expansion will take! Ugh!!
    sophiacml

Rhino Keeper
    yep...i noticed this too... i am doing test and leaving club open overnight to see what drinks sell etc. Its been since Sat. and almost nothing sold. and all counters are accessible

Executive Chef
    Like everyone else, my drinks are selling sooo slowly. I have like 16 counters. On the other hand, I have like 500,000 coins and I don't get how I'm making so much money but my drinks aren't selling quickly. I'm working on 2 Day masteries just to get rid of some of the counters at this point.

Same here. I think the problem is that the avatars visiting are a capped amount, unlike the other games which increase the number of visitors if you have more tables etc. I haven't noticed this to be the case with NS. When I add more chairs/tables, it makes virtually no difference. The traffic flow needs a big boost.

Rhino Keeper
    For the past two weeks, I have been making drinks that takes 16 hours - 1 day so I can work on mastery. Now half of my counters are empty and I'm able to use up all the gifts I receive daily.

Perhaps the club goers expend drinks at a rate that is average that of the shorter drinks and long drinks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast