Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: My goodness! My drinks just won't finish!

Fashion Designer

Unhappy My goodness! My drinks just won't finish!

Can anyone agree me more? I have my DRINKS that prepared 2 days ago still place on the counters that takes forever to sell them! What is wrong with that? On the other hand, Fashion Story, it takes less than 10 mins to finish everything!

Farm Supplier
    I agree 100% I cannot seem to get rid of drinks, I have over 130,000 drinks sitting on my counters going no where, I cannot make any different kinds unless I want a club full of drink counters. Wish they would speed up the selling a bit!

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the feedback. Is anyone else experiencing these issues?

Farm Supplier
    My drinks sell even when my club is closed. I can't keep them in stock.

Farm Supplier
    They are selling, but very, very SLOWLY...lol I know War and Peace is a gift item, but I haven't even used the ones yet gifted to me because I have 49,026 of my own that I have made..lol Need another 8 hour drink, that is what I make when I sleep at night...lol My door is not blocked, it seems like I only sell a few drinks an hour. I have another 20,000+ gifted to me that I usually use while I am making drinks that take longer, but nothing seems to be moving off the shelves....come on Team Lava the ice is melting in my drinks and watering them down, no wonder they aren't selling )

Fashion Designer
    Do you even play all the games? How could you ask such question? Didn't you notice it yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. Is anyone else experiencing these issues?

New Resident
    Yes I find the drinks sell very slowly .very frustating.

Same here. I like this game but it's starting to get a bit annoying.

Rhino Keeper
    Sells slow for me too.
    I figured out that you need chairs to sell more drinks which makes no sense at all. First you need the dance floor for tips and then you need chairs to sell more drinks... how can such a small club fit so much in it? And the expansions cost an f-load so you cant even plenty room for tips and plenty room for chairs.
    Really messed up. I filled my club with a bunch of chairs, but I was a few days late on doing that so I have 240k drinks left.....

Fashion Designer
    NO DEAR! Even You have more chairs, your drinks don't go low! I've full lines of chairs & still doesn't work! Is still 15 avatars coming into my club that only spend average 2 mins with a drink! The turnover is ****!
    Quote Originally Posted by ahshan View Post
    Sells slow for me too.
    I figured out that you need chairs to sell more drinks which makes no sense at all. First you need the dance floor for tips and then you need chairs to sell more drinks... how can such a small club fit so much in it? And the expansions cost an f-load so you cant even plenty room for tips and plenty room for chairs.
    Really messed up. I filled my club with a bunch of chairs, but I was a few days late on doing that so I have 240k drinks left.....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast