Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tipping method isn't great :/

Fashion Designer
    I still can accept the coins & stars bouncing here & there at the moment. I'm pretty sure sooner or later, I'll get annoyed! One of the thing is no offense SOME ladies, they can be so scary that keep on liking my garments until every average 10 secs I have to delete my wall when they keep asking to add them. Thing is, I hate most gamers that don't hang long enough & quit very soon that in the end, I've to delete them in a very long list! Such a dilemma for me!

Me too and I play the other games where tipping or watering is no prob. And yes, I only try to tip where there is merchandise

What I was referring to is that I tap repeatedly and can't get the tip to register as a "like". Sry

I like this 'liking'!

Sure it's too bad I can't always 'like' back because the other person has no stocked racks or tables, but I figure they will understand.

Rhino Keeper
    I like this "like" system. I had really enjoyed playing Restaurant and Bakery, but it's no fun visiting a friend who has his/her entire storefront full of tables for tips; or vising Farm that is just a large grid of crops. That takes the fun of seeing others' design creativity out of it.

It's probably annoying right now when everyone is so low level and have very few shelves and racks to stock up. But with a few levels and more inventory space, you can easily expand the store and have many racks stocked for liking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12