View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Main Goal (Holly Jolly): I Enjoyed This Goal

19 59.38%
  • Main Goal (Holly Jolly): I Did Not Enjoy This Goal

5 15.63%
  • Main Goal (Holly Jolly): I Liked The Prizes

20 62.50%
  • Main Goal (Holly Jolly): I Didn't Like The Prizes

6 18.75%
  • Main Goal (Holly Jolly): I Didn't Participate

0 0%
  • Side Goal (Ho Ho Ho): I Enjoyed This Goal

14 43.75%
  • Side Goal (Ho Ho Ho): I Did Not Enjoy This Goal

4 12.50%
  • Side Goal (Ho Ho Ho): I Liked The Prize (North Pole)

20 62.50%
  • Side Goal (Ho Ho Ho): I Didn't Like The Prize

2 6.25%
  • Side Goal (Ho Ho Ho): I Didn't Participate

3 9.38%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

16 50.00%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

12 37.50%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Goals. 14th December 2017 [POLL ADDED]

Executive Chef
    Prefer my santa chef in chef's whites, not green, but I like the other prizes! Nice international reach!

And yay! Some of those re-released recipes are new to me!

Rhino Keeper
    Omg yes! Love that wallpaper and tiles! I just finished redecorating my resto last night, and was so bummed that I don't have enough plain snowy tiles! Will be redecorating once the goal is finished

Love the tables but hmm about the stools. I always felt that putting faces on stools is like.. "come and kiss ..." lol..so not appropriate. If they're on tables, it's still acceptable. But on stools? *coughs*

I'm disappointed at the Father Christmas..it's the same as Gourmet Chef Santa, just that it's recoloured to green. BRIGHT GREEN.

Other than that, love the appliances and the prizes! Though I'm curious as to what the significance of sinterklaas shoes is..

How cute are those limited time recipes?? Good mix of different cooking times so no complains there ^^ Definitely will be able to master them! Can't wait to see what the side goal prize is!

Thank you S8 for the new goal! And to kayjco, juey and other kind players for posting the screenshots
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

New Resident
    Fabulous Storm8, you hit this one out of the park. Love it!

Rhino Keeper
    I really love the old recipes! Thanks S8. And the tables/chairs for the goal are cute too

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    Omg yes! Love that wallpaper and tiles! I just finished redecorating my resto last night, and was so bummed that I don't have enough plain snowy tiles! Will be redecorating once the goal is finished

Love the tables but hmm about the stools. I always felt that putting faces on stools is like.. "come and kiss ..." lol..so not appropriate. If they're on tables, it's still acceptable. But on stools? *coughs*

I'm disappointed at the Father Christmas..it's the same as Gourmet Chef Santa, just that it's recoloured to green. BRIGHT GREEN.

Other than that, love the appliances and the prizes! Though I'm curious as to what the significance of sinterklaas shoes is..

How cute are those limited time recipes?? Good mix of different cooking times so no complains there ^^ Definitely will be able to master them! Can't wait to see what the side goal prize is!

Thank you S8 for the new goal! And to kayjco, juey and other kind players for posting the screenshots
    i just copy stuff to the first page. I'd like to join you in thanking those who take the time to post pics here so that we can benefit from their work. Thanks so much!!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so very much for these wonderful items. You even put one of my country?s tradition in there; Sinterklaas. He has nothing to do with Christmas but I am so happy and can use this decoration next year. Very well done designers of restaurant! All of it 😃😃😃😃😃😃

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    Sinterklaas is a very old Dutch/Belgium tradition. He and his helpers come here once a year by boat from Spain, when he has his birthday, to bring presents for children. While he is here children may set their shoe next to the fireplace and in the night the shoe will be filled with presents and special candy. He is not Santa Claus although the name is quite similar. Santa Claus is called “kerstman(christmasman)” over here. We never really celebrated Christmas with presents over here but that is changing. More and more people are giving presents at Christmas but Santa is still a fictional person for almost all children here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 167nicolea View Post
    Sinterklaas is a very old Dutch/Belgium tradition. He and his helpers come here once a year by boat from Spain, when he has his birthday, to bring presents for children. While he is here children may set their shoe next to the fireplace and in the night the shoe will be filled with presents and special candy. He is not Santa Claus although the name is quite similar. Santa Claus is called “kerstman(christmasman)” over here. We never really celebrated Christmas with presents over here but that is changing. More and more people are giving presents at Christmas but Santa is still a fictional person for almost all children here.
    Wow, so interesting! Thank you for this! It really does sound similar! It's so heartwarming to see S8 bringing different cultures into the game!
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Fashion Designer
    North Pole Oven: 12/Blue Ornament, 8/Snowflake & 8/Fuse.
    Lutefisk/4hrs, Ensaymada/7hrs & Tamales/12hrs

Side Goal - Hohoho Part 1-3

Hohoho Part 1
    30/Christmas Pear Torte- 5mins
    15/Holiday Light Cookies- 1hr

Hohoho Part 2
    20/Gingerbread House- 2hrs
    10/Holiday Tree Cupcakes- 3hrs

Hohoho Part 3
    20/Peppermint Cake Roll- 3hrs
    10/Morning Cheer- 6hrs

Side Goal prize is North Pole.
    ғαвυℓσυs

interesting, is this north pole HQ or some other one? i have 2 of hq's already )))

Spoiler: show
    Name:  RS-NorthPoleHQ.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  76.6 KB
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 12-15-17 at 02:02 AM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast