Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing recipes & my candy cane fountain!

Talking bring back candy canes to the candy cane maker! 2017

dear storm8, please, bring back the candy canes to the candy cane maker -- permanently! i'm sure those who don't have the appliance yet would love the opportunity to get one too. so, this holiday season, help make our candy cane dreams come true.

thanks a lot

Rhino Keeper
    I can't figure out why they took the candy canes away from the CANDY CANE MAKER to begin with???

I would LOVE the candy cane maker WITH the candy cane recipe. You can’t have Christmas without candy canes, imo.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Fashion Designer
    YES ON CANDY CANES!!!

Didn't they release some kind of candy cane thing for Valentine's Day? I remember thinking that it must've been done by some foreigner who didn't know which stuff went with which holiday.

What was that? Was it food? Anyone remember the appliance?

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    I can't figure out why they took the candy canes away from the CANDY CANE MAKER to begin with???
    right? that's what we've been wondering all these years! i really think they should put it back. i assumed they removed it by mistake the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I would LOVE the candy cane maker WITH the candy cane recipe. You can’t have Christmas without candy canes, imo.
    agree! i hope they re-release it this christmas along with the locked recipes we're always requesting.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    YES ON CANDY CANES!!!

Didn't they release some kind of candy cane thing for Valentine's Day? I remember thinking that it must've been done by some foreigner who didn't know which stuff went with which holiday.

What was that? Was it food? Anyone remember the appliance?
    yes, it was a recipe. the appliance was called candy cane maker.

Quote Originally Posted by kianetruefaux View Post
    right? that's what we've been wondering all these years! i really think they should put it back. i assumed they removed it by mistake the first time.

agree! i hope they re-release it this christmas along with the locked recipes we're always requesting.

yes, it was a recipe. the appliance was called candy cane maker.

Oh wow that appliance is super cute! And the recipes too. It would definitely be nice for them to re-release it with the candy can recipe back and new recipes for the players who already have it. Idk if these recipes already exist on appliances I don’t have but these would be cute to have

Candy cane fudge
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A69F1C32-366C-4BFF-BE70-97A0AD3B9316.jpeg 
Views:	76 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	39653

Candy cane cupcakes

Name:	D4F806AD-A70A-4A63-8D35-A2FB28E65B16.jpeg 
Views:	71 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	39654

Peppermint, chocolate and whipped cream drink

Name:	E135D74F-5F54-4117-8262-108AFCE45550.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	39655

Peppermint candy cane shake

Name:	85B86BFC-51F8-473C-AE55-E4ED654AF133.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	183.3 KB 
ID:	39656

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Oh wow that appliance is super cute! And the recipes too. It would definitely be nice for them to re-release it with the candy can recipe back and new recipes for the players who already have it. Idk if these recipes already exist on appliances I don’t have but these would be cute to have

Candy cane fudge

Name:	A69F1C32-366C-4BFF-BE70-97A0AD3B9316.jpeg 
Views:	76 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	39653

Candy cane cupcakes

Name:	D4F806AD-A70A-4A63-8D35-A2FB28E65B16.jpeg 
Views:	71 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	39654

Peppermint, chocolate and whipped cream drink

Name:	E135D74F-5F54-4117-8262-108AFCE45550.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	39655

Peppermint candy cane shake

Name:	85B86BFC-51F8-473C-AE55-E4ED654AF133.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	183.3 KB 
ID:	39656
    omg those recipes are perfect! i also enjoy candy cane oreos. so many possibilities. 'tis the season, after all.

the only other recipes i can think of are the peppermint bark (on the yuletide candy maker) and the peppermint mocha (on the regular drink mixer) which is super adorable and festive. we only get that recipe as a christmas lto sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by kianetruefaux View Post
    omg those recipes are perfect! i also enjoy candy cane oreos. so many possibilities. 'tis the season, after all.

the only other recipes i can think of are the peppermint bark (on the yuletide candy maker) and the peppermint mocha (on the regular drink mixer) which is super adorable and festive. we only get that recipe as a christmas lto sometimes.

There are quite a few recipes on the basic oven that are only available on the Christmas android version that I’d like them to bring back too if only temporarily like the Halloween recipes

Executive Chef
    I love that oven and candy canes!

Rhino Keeper
    They have been adding recipes to other appliances...why not add more to the candy cane maker? I think that only has 1 recipe on it...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast