Thread: Delete Neighbors and other issues

Unregistered

Delete Neighbors and other issues

There are a couple things which really bug me and reduce the fun of playing. They are both in one area so hopefully it can be addressed.

I have many neighbors, and it has become a chore to help with the watering. First off there are quite a few neighbors who quit playing the game. Unfortunately, I can not delete them and have to scroll around them hoping I remember who quit because
    *ISSUE #2* if I don't I end up going to a defunct farm and when I return to the neighbor list I have t once again scroll through the hundred or so names to get where I was on my watering list.

Is there anyway to make the list remember where you were at after you visit a farm and go back to the list? Like I said I have many neighbors and I only get to water up to the names starting with M before I get sick and tired of scrolling and trying to remember what neighbor I just watered.
    I am sure if I had less neighbors it would be more manageable, but of course one can not delete neighbors.

Well those are the 2 issues which really need to be corrected to make the game more fun.

Thanks!
    Jim

Death Farmer
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are a couple things which really bug me and reduce the fun of playing. They are both in one area so hopefully it can be addressed.

I have many neighbors, and it has become a chore to help with the watering. First off there are quite a few neighbors who quit playing the game. Unfortunately, I can not delete them and have to scroll around them hoping I remember who quit because
    *ISSUE #2* if I don't I end up going to a defunct farm and when I return to the neighbor list I have t once again scroll through the hundred or so names to get where I was on my watering list.

Is there anyway to make the list remember where you were at after you visit a farm and go back to the list? Like I said I have many neighbors and I only get to water up to the names starting with M before I get sick and tired of scrolling and trying to remember what neighbor I just watered.
    I am sure if I had less neighbors it would be more manageable, but of course one can not delete neighbors.

Well those are the 2 issues which really need to be corrected to make the game more fun.

Thanks!
    Jim
    You can delete neighbors, please see the sticky.

Most people will send a gift to a farm after visiting it, so they know not to visit it again that day.

Hawk 8

Smile

You can delete neighbors

Unregistered

how to delete neighbors...

Quote Originally Posted by Death Farmer View Post
    You can delete neighbors, please see the sticky.

Most people will send a gift to a farm after visiting it, so they know not to visit it again that day.

how do i delete irritating neighbors...pls help! tnx.

Unregistered
    How do u delete neighbors????? Please help

Unregistered
    To delete neighbours you already have:

(1) Go to the "Social" screen
    (2) Go to the "Neighbors" screen
    (3) Tap "EDIT" at the tome of the "Neighbors" screen
    (4) this brings up a button by each neighbour "REMOVE". Tap the "REMOVE" button for the neighbour you wish to delete.

Now if the problem is deleting neighbours you've sent out invites to, but they've not accepted (or declined), you can't do this. You're just stuck with them on the pending invite screen.

Hope this helps.