There are a couple things which really bug me and reduce the fun of playing. They are both in one area so hopefully it can be addressed.

I have many neighbors, and it has become a chore to help with the watering. First off there are quite a few neighbors who quit playing the game. Unfortunately, I can not delete them and have to scroll around them hoping I remember who quit because
*ISSUE #2* if I don't I end up going to a defunct farm and when I return to the neighbor list I have t once again scroll through the hundred or so names to get where I was on my watering list.

Is there anyway to make the list remember where you were at after you visit a farm and go back to the list? Like I said I have many neighbors and I only get to water up to the names starting with M before I get sick and tired of scrolling and trying to remember what neighbor I just watered.
I am sure if I had less neighbors it would be more manageable, but of course one can not delete neighbors.

Well those are the 2 issues which really need to be corrected to make the game more fun.

Thanks!
Jim