Thread: Just got a dragon!

Fashion Designer

Just got a dragon!

Ok for the first time in ages I got a dragon on spin. So here's my question. It seems to me that a lot of posts went by months ago with people using Marshmallow in tourneys with good results is that correct? I got good left from feeding up Moss concentrate on feeding up this little yellow fellow?

Executive Chef
    ★ marshmallow was an old Tourney Favourite (: ★

In recent tourneys she seemed to have fallen out of favour to newer drags, but hey I still use marshmallow in tourneys (: ★

She's still a fabulous fighter (: ★ do go and groom her for it (:

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ marshmallow was an old Tourney Favourite (: ★

In recent tourneys she seemed to have fallen out of favour to newer drags, but hey I still use marshmallow in tourneys (: ★

She's still a fabulous fighter (: ★ do go and groom her for it (:
    Thank you! I'm really pleased to have this dragon. I'm definately going to v get her ready for the arena. Friend me if you like I'm needing one gold bar friend as ones left the game but doesn't matter if you got your three I Iike this lovely upbeat note.

Executive Chef
    Thank you (: ★

Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Ok for the first time in ages I got a dragon on spin. So here's my question. It seems to me that a lot of posts went by months ago with people using Marshmallow in tourneys with good results is that correct? I got good left from feeding up Moss concentrate on feeding up this little yellow fellow?
    Congrats! I was hoping for Marshmallow too, tho no dragon for me this time around. I do remember seeing that she's a good battler too. I hope it is for you!

Executive Chef
    Rainbow Sentinel is a better alround fighter, but Marshmallow is a good second.

Executive Chef
    Marshmallow and Petal (same colors) have been good to me so far when my champs quite on me or I feel like color matching.