Conversation Between driftboutique and Hawaiianmomma

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I didn't start anything. There's nothing to start. I made a comment about accessibility and you called me a bunch of names. You can justify it to yourself all you want but you cannot erase facts.
  2. Since Vexation Is Your Self Goal Wallow In It, And Just Remember It Was You Who Started It. Enjoy Yourself With Your Private Party, I Am Declining Your Invitation.
  3. Too Bad Dear.....I Had Higher Thoughts Of You Until Now
  4. I think you are imagining an intent that is not there. Perhaps your anger is clouding your ability to assess the emotional intent in others' words.
  5. Play on if you beef!
  6. If You Are Going To Boldly Sneer At My Posts And The Way I Write Them Instead Of Adding To The Subject Of Excessive Tapping Then Rotting Stew It Becomes......Petty
  7. If you don't want visitor messages, turn them off. I certainly am not going to be told where I can and cannot post in a public forum.
  8. Excuse me, "rottening".
  9. Why is my concern for people with low vision and learning disabilities not "decent?" You called me a "pot of forte ing stew." is that the level of decency I should aspire to?
  10. And Stay Off Of My Wall
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast