Conversation Between maguar and 01duchess

4 Visitor Messages

1. Do you have the valentine version? If so you can use it to upgrade without the issues
  2. Hi

Thank you for the reply. Now I am having another issue. I have collected all the items needed for an upgrade when but when I go to upgrade the tavern to level three the 4 fancy beams have disappeared. I have force closed my iPad 2 3G but it is still incorrect. My kingdom is Idyllic. I am level 24. Please help as these constant issues are driving me crazy. It is very costly redoing stuff you have already done or paying gems to correct the problem.
  3. If the gems aren't adding try force closing and restarting your game right away. If they still don't appear you should email support@teamlava.com and get them to check your game.

Issues with the buildings and upgrades are caused by a display issue. You'll be seeing a small number of coins instead of the real item. To see the real item you need to force close and restart your game.

To force close: exit your game, double click the home icon, press and hold the castle icon, click the minus icon, click home. Then go and open your game again.
  4. Hi I am having a few problems with my game. Firstly when I do exchanges for gems or energy in the exchange they just disappear and are not added to my game. Also when I try to build or upgrade building and I have gathered all the items required the games says I still have to pay gems to complete the action. This is usually a lot of gems. How do I fix these problems as I will have to stop playing if this is not rectified. I am on level 23. My kingdom is called idyllic.

Thanks
    Debbie.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4