Conversation Between Rachael98 and sophiacml

6 Visitor Messages

1. Is up to you how you want to apply. I don't see your id was mentioned though.
  2. Woo... hoo... I guess we should stop talking. Enough. Stop. Bye.
  3. I don't think just one friend. To be honest, I don't know anyone here in this forum but just interactions through this forum I consider them as friends. The way I see how you post, you're playing with fire. It used to be a lot of unregistered member that post impropriate stuffs and wordings here. Your words just came with sarcastic & a bit harsh sometimes. So, it turned out some members will shoot you right away that will cause the forum unhealthy situation & I guess you don't want that. I'm glad you willing to be friends. Good luck, k.
  4. It doesn't really concern me about the off topic. But I guess you have to be careful with your words cause I just read some other members actually is annoyed by you. No offense, it's actually a good forum for the games. I find it very helpful in a lot of tricks & *****s. And you may find some friends that you don't know in your real life but actually they are so helpful when you question anything. Good luck.
  5. Hm... I don't know how I became a senior member to be honest. I guess is the login amount or maybe the posting I've posted. Really no clue.
  6. Hey, maybe you're still new in this. They do ignore most of the games. I play all of them and I've reached high levels. There isn't any new updates for months in Treasure & Empire. If you see other threads, you may learn that tons of other senior members agree with me.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6