Conversation Between trenae and bigbux3

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Okay. Thanks for the info.
  2. Sorry I'm not entirely sure what, if anything was done with their forum accounts, I can only speak about my account. My forum account is the same as it's been since I joined the forum.
  3. But while you were absent the forums, KP and GG's accounts were upgraded, I believe.
  4. Hiya...

Ah I see. My account was set this way when I registered, which was before becoming a player moderator.
  5. They said it was a glitch, but it seems as if they've only enabled those capability for moderators and staff.
  6. Oh, I already have a clickable name. I didn't add an avatar to the slot so not sure if that's any different or not. I believe the signature has also worked, but now I don't remember without posting. haha I guess I could check but since I hadn't been on a lot I hadn't tried to see if any of that was changed or not for my account.
  7. Clickable name. Avatar. Signature.
  8. I'm not sure I understand what you mean. What do you mean account upgraded?
  9. I'm surprised your account was upgraded. Greygull and Kooky Panda's were.
  10. I'm going to try to get on more often. I miss being around you all on this forum, plus I need to keep up with all the threads for bubble mania and bubble mania blitz. I love those two apps.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast