Conversation Between purpsandherb and greygull

6 Visitor Messages

1. All the contests (except Bubble Mania), were raffle style - each waffle you served, entered your name into the drawing. I don't know when winners will be announced, there hasn't been any info about it yet.
  2. hey grey gull. been m.I.a for a bit. I figured out my gifting! now I have a question.. who won the 1000 gems? I tried so hard to make the 2 hr waffles was the contest whoever makes the most??
  3. What device are you on?
  4. thank you for reply! but still no solution.. I didn't try to reinstall becuz I don't know how to do it restaurant story was fun now its complicated. plz pass the msg on to any body who can help.
  5. Have you tried scrolling the page over? I know the arrows aren't appearing on some devices (mine included), but I just pull the page to the side. If that's not working, try restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the game.
  6. ok I have a problem with my gifts on resturant story! I have had no help except a warning. I cannot use any of my gifted foid since this new update of showing all gifts! I see the dots for the other pages but I can't do any thing but look at the first page with tools on it and push those and it says can not use, not that I need too. please pleae help with thus asap
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6