Conversation Between queentina3 and greygull

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Glimmerdust is needed for lots of things - Super Glue, different other potions, building Ivy's hut, etc. And it's the rarest item to drop.
    Earth wisps drop fairly regularly (from the mines) and the item to build them in the workshop (coal maybe?) is found easily as well.
  2. I'm confused. Why send glimmerdust instead of Earth Wisps?
  3. Sending PM
  4. Odd. Yes I'll keep track of it on my spreadsheet, like what I do for my other game for Gem Collection. I do notice I'm not getting my 20 Dog Bowls either and people tell me I'm full when I'm not. I only get about 10-12 when I wake up in the AM, but I have posts from 4a that state I'm full. Weird.

The LIKING is a problem in HD. Not sure why, but I'm noticing the same thing. Items I was able to LIKE yesterday in peoples places aren't showing available but they aren't sparkled either. Then there is the issue of some items not being allowed to be LIKED, like sinks, counters, side tables, outdoor chairs, and etc.....I did post in the Friday Feedback to allow more items to be LIKED, but not sure they'll listen.
  5. Understandable

If possible, can you keep track of it a bit please? Also, I think something's weird. I just went to visit everyone (only takes a minute with so few neighbors lol), and I could only Like 5 of your items, not 6 like everyone else. After I was done with everyone, I went back to your place again, and you had no sparkles anywhere I might keep an eye on your game from my end, see if something is different, and why.
  6. Ahhh, I didn't know that since I just started it yesterday AM. The goals in other games to install/play HD will go to Level 15, then end. I think I'm going to do mostly 2 minute collections today and build up my money, then just expand land over and over again before deciding on opening up more rooms. This way I won't have to wait for land, and then the room, when I decide to add on. I'll just be waiting for the room then. Plus, I can get people to just send the permits via request for a few days and then when I start doing rooms, build up the materials for that via requests.
  7. I just saw your post, wanted to let you know - they just reduced the cost of expansions in Home That's probably why not a lot of people have mentioned the correct prices yet.
  8. It should be, but I don't have enough neighbors to check with. Let me know what you find out. If you don't receive 20, I'll flag it over.
  9. OMG, I didn't think I received 20 yet. YIKES!

It is 20 gifts & requests per day, right? I'll have to monitor my gifts more closely going forward.
  10. I would, but you were already maxed this morning
    I will tomorrow if I can
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast