Conversation Between xokay and Rachael98

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thanks!
  2. Yay, good to see you.
  3. Oh, err...bye?
  4. Ohh, well, sleep is pretty important to me so I'll be missing it.
  5. The Forum is nearing it's 200,000th collective post. I want to be around for it, but it's quarter to four in the morning here and I'm tired.
  6. I think I'm missing something?
  7. Argh! What should I do? I want to go to bed, but I also want to be online when the 200,000 post is made...!
  8. Congratulations, Moderator!
  9. No. After the CM Thread thing I apologised and said that I wouldn't kick off. I didn't complain about conduct. The forums are generally polite as there are moderators. I complain about language in-game because they rely on us e-mailing support with any infringements. I've e-mailed support possibly in the region of 100 times with inappropriate content and I know what I'm talking about when I complain generally. But, for whatever reason, I set my standards of behaviour higher for the forums, perhaps because they can be accessed by non-iOS/Android users. I assure you that I felt that some of the content in that thread was (or should be classed as) inappropriate. I don't think that it broke the ToS or GM would have taken action. However, what I said was that I personally thought that it was unacceptable and that the ToS and/or forum rules should include that sort of thing being prohibited.
  10. I'm not even talking about that. Inappropriate language is one thing, but I noticed you messaged GM about the time when yours and my conversation was "escalating" and my breaking of ToS. I never did. I have never personally attacked anyone on the forum, and I know that this particular instance you're referring to may be slightly inappropriate, a lot of the times when I have seen you complain about users being inappropriate, they're not. Just a heads up that simply because you don't agree with someone's attitude doesn't mean that they're breaking the ToS and should be censored.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast