Conversation Between casadolce and joyirene

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I got them now! Thanks for the tips. Will work on them after I got home. La~la~la~la~la~~~~
  2. They shouldn't I think it's just gifts you haven't accepted yet (pending ones). The rest should stay whether youve used them or not. Hope the deep fryers are there for you!
  3. Thanks. Just replied to your suggestion on the thread. La~la~la~la~la~~~~~ Hopefully I have enough materials to build a few of them - unless all the parts got extinguished in the maintenance....
  4. Did you check when you go to buy appliances if the deep fryer is just there? I know the last time I got an update on Tuesday there was no popup the recipes just appeared on my appliances, so maybe the deep fryer is available there's just no notification
  5. Lol I can't!!!
  6. Venetian carrot cake
  7. I agree it's real hard. And as for impossible, if we EVER make it to X, I doubt anyone knows a cake that starts with that!
  8. It's impossible to play. The mod just waits till we're almost done then jumps in to say oopsie start again. Plus it's so hard to know what has been previously posted unless like our mod everyone makes a list. I'm moving on to other games.

Good luck!
  9. Don't give up on the cake thread!! It's practically impossible with the amount the mods are on so the more people the better!!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast