PDA

View Full Version : Storm8 - you've GOT to fix this gold-losing issue, it's VERY annoying

bigfanboy
01-16-14, 03:27 AM
I have now lost well over 100 gold because of the poorly designed touch system. When you end a level without winning, it immediately comes up with a touch button to keep playing, which takes gold from your supply. If you even accidentally touch this button, which is easy to do, then ZAP - gold gone, and no way to undo it.

The second issue, which is even more annoying, is in the game while you're playing. Along the bottom you have the option to purchase power ups with gold. And again, it's VERY easy to touch those power ups by accident, then ZAP - gold gone, and no way to undo it. This is horribly aggravating. It's happened several times to me in the last few months, and it's almost enough to make me want to delete the game. I just played level 303, a digging level, and accidentally touched the medicine bottle power up... which wouldn't even help on that level! But because my finger slipped and hit that, ZAP - gold gone, no way to undo it. Would it be so hard to put an additional "ARE YOU SURE?" canceling option in there? At this rate I've lost almost all my gold and never even had the chance to use it intentionally. Please, PLEASE fix this.

I've seen other people complain about these issues, but have yet to see you guys address it.

[S8] Elsa
01-16-14, 12:28 PM
Thank you for sharing your feedback about the UI of the game. We'll be sure to pass this on to our team.

If you have questions about Gold loss on your account, please send a ticket so support@teamlava.com to have our support team take a look.