PDA

View Full Version : Completed level inaccessible

traellen
11-26-13, 10:30 AM
Devices: iphone & ipad mini
Game version: Jewel mania 1.2.1

I have two accounts. In both accounts I've completed Emerald Overlook, (the 4th island). In one account it remains accessible, but in the other it is covered in clouds and nothing happens when I click on it. I've added screenshots of both accounts to show the difference. In the one where it's inaccessible, I can't advance to level 6 because it says I need 13 more stars. I assume that's because the stars from the blocked level 4 are not being counted in the total. I may need a few more stars (not sure what I got on level 4), but I definitely don't need 13 more with level 5 completed.

Any idea what this is? I deleted and reinstalled the game with no success. I am trying to reach level 6 for a gem reward in another game. I did get to level 6 on the account that is working properly. I've played both accounts on both devices and I still can't get the level to open up again. I'm not posting this in bugs in case there's something here I'm missing.

traellen
11-26-13, 11:13 AM
So I guess this is a bug of some kind. I opened up Blue Falls Pass and it wasn't completed, so I completed it. That opened up Emerald Overlook. I assume if I redo Emerald Overlook it should be ok. Here is an updated screenshot showing island 4 not yet started but island 5 completed. Hopefully the game won't blow up when I finish island 4.

I have no idea what caused this, but I was using two devices as well as jewel mania and the Halloween version, so two versions of the game as well, and switching back and forth a lot.

traellen
11-26-13, 11:15 AM
One more screenshot since that last one is so unclear.

Phaedrakiki
12-06-13, 10:16 AM
Did you ever get help with this issue? Hope it's resolved, and you're enjoying the game!