PDA

View Full Version : Getting past level 78

Bdc103
10-20-13, 06:16 AM
I got past the goal of level 78 and scores more than 1 Million points in the level and I only received 1 star. How tan I get more stars to move ahead. I have already gone to the lower levels (1-26) and got the stars in those levels. HELP!!!

Bdc103
10-20-13, 06:19 AM
To clarify, I went back to the lower and current levels and redid them to get all the stars. And though ingot more point than I needed it never gave me additional stars for the next level.

Phaedrakiki
10-21-13, 08:10 PM
I'm trying to understand...are you saying the game won't let you progress past level 78 even though you got 1 star on it? Are you getting a message saying you need more stars to continue? You need an average of 2 stars per level; so to continue to 79, you'd need a total of 156 stars. If you have that, you may need to update your game to the current release. Or try all the "common fixes" mentioned in this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58263-guidance), dealing with a similar issue. There are links to additional info, as well, or support's email if you need it...
Good luck!

Bdc103
10-28-13, 04:22 AM
Actually, I believe my total star count was too low. I went bak to a few previous levels, increased my star count and was able to move forward. Thanks for the comments.