PDA

View Full Version : Level 33 in 25 moves

AlexanderRex
10-15-13, 09:22 AM
Have been playing levels for bonus keys and cannot get 33 in 25 moves! Been at it for days so checking if anyone has any hints. Easy enough to complete but not in only 25 moves. Thanks for any ideas!

Phaedrakiki
10-16-13, 03:21 AM
Hi, one thing that helps me on digging levels is to start by making sure you have an opening move that digs into the rock/dirt. If you don't see a match that touches the dirt as your first move, pause, then restart the level. (It shouldn't take an energy as long as you don't touch anything.) You don't want to waste moves up at the top of the board that aren't helping you dig! ;)

Make your matches at the dirt level. Study the board before each move, and try to make sure that you're "digging" with each move. Make special jewels, but don't go overboard. You don't need to make every blaster that you see an opportunity for--only the ones that will help you dig. If you can, use your special jewel combinations while there's lots of dirt/rock onscreen (but don't waste a bunch of moves manipulating things, of course.) Gotta go for now...Good luck!

Phaedrakiki
10-16-13, 03:23 AM
Wait, I'd better clarify what I said about not going overboard on special jewels. I meant don't make 4 row blasters in the same row (that will just be blasting each other.) Sorry for the confusion... ;)