PDA

View Full Version : Tips

Unregistered
01-05-11, 02:27 AM
I never tip back the people that make it a point to mention on my wall that they left me a tip. I can already tell from the news feed that you've tipped me, now you've just made yourself look like a (edit). OOOh...my pet peeve is when they can't even make the effort to spell out the whole thing "tpd, tp bk, thx" <--- wtf?!

Unregistered
01-05-11, 05:13 AM
I never tip back the people that make it a point to mention on my wall that they left me a tip. I can already tell from the news feed that you've tipped me, now you've just made yourself look like a (edit). OOOh...my pet peeve is when they can't even make the effort to spell out the whole thing "tpd, tp bk, thx" <--- wtf?!

Dear ******bagy ### hole,
Please note that news feed will only show you the last 10 members...not more than that....so.....

Unregistered
01-05-11, 07:37 AM
I leave a message on all my nbs walls that I tipped and gifted them. I have an emoji paste message that I use. That way they know I was there. As the previous poster pointed out, the news feed only carries the last 10 people. Unless you only have 10 neighbors, how will you know who tipped you? It's good manners and polite to let your nbr know that you visited them. Besides, I oftem remark on their Bakeries or restaurants or other things. You have a serious problem my friend.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 09:07 AM

look who just made a fool of themselves?
I personally tip everyone who leaves a comment on my wall, cause i feel that they had actually taken time visiting and leaving a comment whether my bakery's full or not.
I dont want to miss tipping someone who tipped me but if not showing up on my top 10 feeds
Looks like you are one greedy (edit)!:D

Unregistered
01-05-11, 09:52 AM
look who just made a fool of themselves?
I personally tip everyone who leaves a comment on my wall, cause i feel that they had actually taken time visiting and leaving a comment whether my bakery's full or not.
I dont want to miss tipping someone who tipped me but if not showing up on my top 10 feeds
Looks like you are one greedy (edit)!:D

I totally agree!

Unregistered
01-05-11, 12:48 PM
If I'm the first person to tip, I leave an emoji message. If I'm returning a tip I don't think it's necessary. I do have to admit that I get a bit peeved when people ask for tips back. I'm sure almost everyone would tip back if they have a message on their wall, it's only polite. To ask for tips back makes me feel like they wouldn't trust me to tip back unless they had asked me to. Petty I know, but I find it a bit irritating.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 03:10 PM
I used to never leave a message, it takes more time!!! Then I saw an extensive discussion on the restaurant story forum about how people delete neighbors that don't leave a message!! I just assumed as you did that they already know you tipped bcuz it's on the news feed. Their point was that only the last 10 tips are on the feed.

Now here you are saying you don't tip people who leave a message.

Honestly there is apparently no way to please everyone. Though you are rather rude in your post. To be irritated by someone leaving you a message?? Just don't read your wall then, pretty sure that's what it's for.

I know!!! Just be kind & tip everyone you have the time to tip!!!!! Don't delete any neighbors, they are your neighbors & it's just a game.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 09:43 AM
As the OP, I still think that most people that responded to this are greedy ass *******s. Yes, the news feed only shows the last 10 news feed, and after calculations, and even assuming that only new people left me a tip x3, that would mean that I would have to have over 30 tables before i would get more tips than would show on my news feed. I have exactly 30 tables in my bakery and it already looks cramped, and i am at a level 22 and have the second to last upgrade, why would anybody need anymore tables than that? If y'all do, then y'all are the greedy ass ******bags I mentioned in the original post.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 10:07 AM
As the OP, I still think that most people that responded to this are greedy ass *******s. Yes, the news feed only shows the last 10 news feed, and after calculations, and even assuming that only new people left me a tip x3, that would mean that I would have to have over 30 tables before i would get more tips than would show on my news feed. I have exactly 30 tables in my bakery and it already looks cramped, and i am at a level 22 and have the second to last upgrade, why would anybody need anymore tables than that? If y'all do, then y'all are the greedy ass ******bags I mentioned in the original post.

THIS IS A GAME.
The object of the GAME is to get Coins (i.e. get greedy) to buy things for your restaurant.
FOR THE GAME.

You are a complete idiot. Putting it nicely.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 11:27 AM
Please post your bakery name. I want to make sure I never tip you or add you as a neighbor. You are the greedy one. Taking ppl's tips and not tipping them back is about as greedy as it gets!

Unregistered
01-10-11, 12:40 PM
WOW!! When I tip I like to put a note on the wall and also see who has tipped that person so I can visit them and tip them as well. The object of the game is to tip and build a better bakery and neighborhood of people who will visit and you return the favor. Figure out what the news feed is and how it works before you comment. Some people don't get a chance to tip throughout the day and they may have 20 or more people that visit their bakery in that time frame. It is only a game but for you to come on this forum and write some of the things you did means you need to be playing games in solitude with NO interaction with others.

Amalah
01-10-11, 02:22 PM
I post messages because I want to make sure my neighbour gets the tips I tried to give them.

I don't know if it's only me, or whether it's to do with the device I use. But if I go to somebodies bakery, leave tips and then go elsewhere they often don't recieve them. I've left tips, gone home, and gone back to their bakery again and the tips I left on their table are gone, and my tips counter is back up to 3 or 6, as if I had never been there.

But if I leave tips and then post a message on their wall it always stays. I would be interested to see if the same happens to other people.

Give it a try a few times.

Leave a tip, go home, and then go back to their bakery to see if it worked.
Then leave a tip and a message on their wall, go home, and then go back and see if that worked instead.

Incase it only effects certain devices, mine is a 2nd Generation unjailbroken iPod Touch.

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered
01-11-11, 04:54 AM
*Sips Tea*

Off-Topic: You are really, really, *really* annoying with that *Sips Tea* thing. This is an anonymous forum - you don't need a MANUAL SIGNATURE (and an annoying one at that) in your posts. -_-

On Topic: The OP is a complete ******. Perhaps OP and Amalah should go dancing together.

Amalah
01-11-11, 11:10 AM
Aww, you need to relax, herw have some nice herbal tea. :)

*Passes you some Tea*

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered
01-12-11, 01:06 PM
Please post your bakery name. I want to make sure I never tip you or add you as a neighbor. You are the greedy one. Taking ppl's tips and not tipping them back is about as greedy as it gets!

I agree....what idiot doesn't tip back when some-one has nicely tipped them and then let them know. I remove neighbours like that. What's weird is that the OP has come to the feeds so should have gathered up some knowledge of how to actually play the game. Whether you choose to have a bakery that is fancy and looks nice, or just has all tables, that's how you want to play the game. Don't tell others, and the OP needs to get a life.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 01:07 PM
WOW!! When I tip I like to put a note on the wall and also see who has tipped that person so I can visit them and tip them as well. The object of the game is to tip and build a better bakery and neighborhood of people who will visit and you return the favor. Figure out what the news feed is and how it works before you comment. Some people don't get a chance to tip throughout the day and they may have 20 or more people that visit their bakery in that time frame. It is only a game but for you to come on this forum and write some of the things you did means you need to be playing games in solitude with NO interaction with others.

Exactly.....WELL SAID!!

Unregistered
01-12-11, 02:08 PM
Aww, you need to relax, herw have some nice herbal tea. :)

*Passes you some Tea*

*Sips Tea*

*Incredibly annoying.*

Unregistered
01-12-11, 02:24 PM
I post messages because I want to make sure my neighbour gets the tips I tried to give them.

I don't know if it's only me, or whether it's to do with the device I use. But if I go to somebodies bakery, leave tips and then go elsewhere they often don't recieve them. I've left tips, gone home, and gone back to their bakery again and the tips I left on their table are gone, and my tips counter is back up to 3 or 6, as if I had never been there.

But if I leave tips and then post a message on their wall it always stays. I would be interested to see if the same happens to other people.

Give it a try a few times.

Leave a tip, go home, and then go back to their bakery to see if it worked.
Then leave a tip and a message on their wall, go home, and then go back and see if that worked instead.

Incase it only effects certain devices, mine is a 2nd Generation unjailbroken iPod Touch.

*Sips Tea*

This is because you need to leave it there for a while for it to show up.
Leaving a comment adds extra tiem to show up.
But if you leave a tip at one place, try tipping other people, check back, and the tips should be on the tables.
As long as you're connected to the internet, the tips should get to your neighbours, you just wont see it right away.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 03:40 PM
Off-Topic: You are really, really, *really* annoying with that *Sips Tea* thing. This is an anonymous forum - you don't need a MANUAL SIGNATURE (and an annoying one at that) in your posts. -_-

On Topic: The OP is a complete ******. Perhaps OP and Amalah should go dancing together.

Very funny!

Amalah
01-12-11, 04:03 PM
This is because you need to leave it there for a while for it to show up.
Leaving a comment adds extra tiem to show up.
But if you leave a tip at one place, try tipping other people, check back, and the tips should be on the tables.
As long as you're connected to the internet, the tips should get to your neighbours, you just wont see it right away.

Ah thanks for that, good to know. :)

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered
01-12-11, 11:48 PM

Please post your ID so we all can make sure you are not our neighbor! We don't want a neighbor like you! It's a shame that you can't enjoy this, it's a GAME! It's supposed to be fun!

Unregistered
01-13-11, 12:19 AM

You need to understand that each and every person plays the game differently. Just because they play it differently from you doesn't mean you need to carry on the way you have. Karma, dude. Would love to be there when she bites you on the ass.

Unregistered
01-13-11, 02:29 AM
This is a participation game interacting with other it's clear that ur not a people person get off our game if u don't like it we tip we tend we clean we water n we add that's the game why r u playing yes u should give us ur id to make sure we dnt clutter ur wall or ur bakery with our tips GET OFF