PDA

View Full Version : How much do you get back when you sell an item?

Unregistered
01-03-11, 03:00 AM
I am just starting to redecorate after making all the necessary initial earnings with the cheapest furniture items, but for planning purposes it would be great to know how much I'll get back once I've sold these items. Is it a universal percentage (i.e., you get 10% back on what you paid for it, like in City Story) or is it different for each item? I'm personally only interested in learning about the white tables, white chairs, mocha counters, and basic windows, but information about more expensive items would probably be generally helpful, too.

Thanks, everyone! My ID is peonies if you'd like to add me. (I switch up gifts, for those who care about the cappuccinos or whatever....)

Unregistered
01-03-11, 03:44 AM
I maybe wrong but I believe it's 10%.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 06:21 PM
I maybe wrong but I believe it's 10%.

Yes you get 10% of the coinage that you spent on it. If it is something from the Magic/Holiday box that you spend 24 gems, you will be disappointed with the 550 Coins someone else had received in return.

sometimes it just seems more sensible to simply store the item in case you may want it for another design in the future.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 08:26 PM
I am just starting to redecorate after making all the necessary initial earnings with the cheapest furniture items, but for planning purposes it would be great to know how much I'll get back once I've sold these items. Is it a universal percentage (i.e., you get 10% back on what you paid for it, like in City Story) or is it different for each item? I'm personally only interested in learning about the white tables, white chairs, mocha counters, and basic windows, but information about more expensive items would probably be generally helpful, too.

Thanks, everyone! My ID is peonies if you'd like to add me. (I switch up gifts, for those who care about the cappuccinos or whatever....)

I would like to add u! I don't care which gifts I receive as long as I hear from neighbors in one form or another....ie tips or gifts