PDA

View Full Version : Food spoiling?

Unregistered
12-31-10, 10:42 AM
So does anyone really know how long it takes for food to spoil AFTER it's ready to serve?

Thanks!

Inye
12-31-10, 11:02 AM
The amount of time it taken to spoil the food it the amount of time to cook the food.

Eg, Gingerbread man take 6 hours to cook and 6 hours to spoil after cooking.

Unregistered
12-31-10, 12:13 PM
How do you know that for sure? Just wondering

Unregistered
12-31-10, 12:25 PM
How do you know that for sure? Just wondering

Because that is what Norman said. And because I play, too.

Unregistered
12-31-10, 02:27 PM
Oh cool tnx!

Unregistered
01-01-11, 07:53 AM
It doesn't make any sense as brownies take only 1 minute to be ready for serve but it seems that it takes more than 1 minute to be spoiled.

Unregistered
01-01-11, 10:54 AM
You make a good point, and how does anyone really know unless they sit there and wait until their food spoils and actually time it!

Unregistered
02-08-11, 11:47 AM
on the countertops. it only spoils if you leave it on the stove/oven for to long. Once you move it to a countertop it is safe forever

06-26-14, 12:01 AM
But I once tried it on brownies but it didn't spoil after 5 mins

AlantaRuby1238
04-18-15, 05:13 AM
It doesn't make any sense as brownies take only 1 minute to be ready for serve but it seems that it takes more than 1 minute to be spoiled.

I agree, it doesn't make sense.

geordieprogman
04-18-15, 05:25 AM
All food takes at least 1 hour to spoil. So brownies which take 1minute to cook will take 1 hour and 1 minute from starting cooking to going bad. Anything that takes an hour or more will take the same time it takes to cook as it will to spoil. So chocolate cake which takes 1 hour to cook will take 2 hours in total before it spoils.

lumerr
05-03-15, 10:08 AM
Sorry but I do not agree with that info
I left some 8 hours dishes baking and they were spoiled way before 8 hours after being ready :mad:

pieandcream
05-03-15, 11:05 AM
I left some 8 hours dishes baking and they were spoiled way before 8 hours after being ready :mad:

re try!

geordieprogman
05-03-15, 12:32 PM

Maybe check your watch or something but I can assure you it is correct. Sorry it made you so mad!

lumerr
05-04-15, 07:06 PM
:p
check ma watch...yeah, that was :cool: only not

thanks anyway, ppl here are always helpful

geordieprogman
05-04-15, 10:31 PM
:p
check ma watch...yeah, that was :cool: only not

thanks anyway, ppl here are always helpful

Well sorry but no idea what to say. I told you how it worked. Not how it possibly works but how it actually does work. You told me I was wrong and put a red angry face! I tried to help but you do it your way. Whatever that is.

lauraleighashby
05-05-15, 10:02 AM
I think anything that takes under an hour to cook spoils an hour after it is finished cooking.

kooky panda
05-05-15, 10:28 AM
All food takes at least 1 hour to spoil. So brownies which take 1minute to cook will take 1 hour and 1 minute from starting cooking to going bad. Anything that takes an hour or more will take the same time it takes to cook as it will to spoil. So chocolate cake which takes 1 hour to cook will take 2 hours in total before it spoils.
This is correct information. If you are experiencing your food spoiling sooner, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

Closing thread due to not so nice comments, and since the this is an old unregistered thread.