PDA

View Full Version : Not getting credit for winning Level 42

SherrieLeeD
07-06-13, 06:08 AM
Can anyone help me? I finally won level 42 with only one star. When I tried to move on to next level it said I had to obtain more stars from previous level. When I went back to the main menu there was level 42 blinking away with no stars, like I never won! Thinking it was a fluke, I played the again, and after days of trying, I finally won it again. This time I was awarded 3 stars had an incredible score of 312,000 or so points. It said I was the new champ and put me in first place, yeah! But then when I tried to move on the very same thing happened all over again. It is not showing that I ever won level 42 at all! I'm really frustrated. I have an IPad 2, with the 4.1 operating system. Can anyone tell me what's going on? I loved this game until now. HELP!!!:

aileeniweeni
07-06-13, 07:36 PM
Sorry to hear about this. I recommend always force closing out of your game before each time you're about to play a set of levels. And try the other troubleshooting advice such as hard restarting device, and deleting & re-installing the game. You should also make sure you're updated to most current version 1.1.7. But the type of problem you are experiencing has been reported by other players as well. Please check and report in this thread: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52342-Game-does-not-keep-my-record!

Will close this thread, please leave any further posts in the above link for assistance in the matter. Thanks.