PDA

View Full Version : Coins

smf0352
06-23-13, 12:50 PM
What can you use the coins for? I have 138,420 coins but don't know what they can be used or redeemed for. If you can redeem them....how do you do it and what can you get?

Phaedrakiki
06-23-13, 02:13 PM
Hi, boosts are the only thing I know of that you can buy with coins. They're like a power-up; they do various things to help you pass a round. Boosts can be purchased prior to playing a round, or inside the game. Once you're already playing, the price goes up...gold, not coins! Some--not all--of the pre-start boosts can be purchased with coins. I don't use boosts, but I think you just press on the one you want and start the level. (Sorry, I'm not that familiar with the process.) Then when you're in the game, the boost you bought appears on the bottom-right side of screen. To use your boost, just touch it with your finger. Then, it depends on what type of boost it is. (Info about boosts/types in the Jewel Mania - basics (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41251-Jewel-Mania-Basics) "sticky.")

Weeks back, I asked the very same question about coins. I had over a million & nothing to spend them on. I was playing level 140, and none of the levels I saw had boosts available for coins. I went back to 100, searching level by level, but all boosts were for gold. Eventually though, as I hit higher levels I began to see some pre-start boosts available for coins again. For some reason, levels 100 thru 140 have no coin boosts at all (on my device, anyway...)

So, usually 1 or 2 of the boosts on the level start screen (not in-the-game boosts) can be bought with coins. Hope that helps! :)

Gardienn
06-23-13, 06:09 PM
Maybe I need to try a boost on level 192. :/

magmanon
01-22-14, 05:21 PM
I have looked in this forum and with a general web search for a step by step explanation on how to redeem coins in bubble mania but all descriptions including the help section in the game itself fail to explain the process. I am beginning to believe that it is not possible. Has anyone actually redeemed coins?

Phaedrakiki
01-23-14, 11:56 AM
I did a search (keywords: coins bubble) and found this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54546-coins-in-Bubble-Mania&highlight=Coins+bubble) in the Bubble Mania forum. I don't play Bubble Mania, but it sounds similar to how this game (Jewel Mania) works. You can use coins to buy "certain" (1 or 2, maybe) boosts at the pre-game start screen. But once you start the level, the boosts cost premium currency (gold, gems, etc.)