PDA

View Full Version : Country Express - Levels 247 - 252

OpeningCeremony
06-13-13, 10:53 AM
Choo Choo!! all aboard the Country Express!! couldn't help myself because there's a train on this region :)

Level 247... timed fire level with restricted jewels

http://i40.tinypic.com/301eids.png

when i started this level yesterday, the timer was at 1:10, and now it's at 1:05. i think it's already a short timer at 1:10. the key is to release as many restricted jewels as fast as possible. but the fire cannot spread to a restricted jewel or crate. so as soon as you release the restricted jewel, the fire is free to spread there. if you can avoid breaking the crates, i'd focus on releasing the restricted jewels because you want to keep the fire contained as much as possible. move fast!!

OpeningCeremony
06-13-13, 11:03 AM
Level 248... fire moves level with crates, snakes, and restricted jewels

http://i40.tinypic.com/dh9t05.png

many targets here to take your pick from. getting rid of the snakes is a must, both heads must be eliminated to clear out the entire body. i used a vertical blaster and a diamond to **** the snakes. after the snake was gone, it was a lot easier to get rid of the fire. but due to the restricted board space, you'll probably work on breaking the crates first.

OpeningCeremony
06-13-13, 11:15 AM
Level 249... digging moves level with super dirt, crates, white blocks, and black jewels

http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r738/aileeniweeni/0b860dba-42eb-481a-aab4-00e7026b0c77_zpsa78e020a.jpg
http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r738/aileeniweeni/ca8e0c47-637b-4166-852a-e7736f0d4c88_zps55ecd0bf.jpg
http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r738/aileeniweeni/0580579d-1973-4d23-be07-dcbc6b8dce5a_zps8bf23ca8.jpg

once you dig down into the dirt, the walls will be gone. this level is pretty fun. not really much to say other than that :)

OpeningCeremony
06-13-13, 11:26 AM
Level 250... glass moves level with snakes, restricted jewels, and crates

http://i40.tinypic.com/2vm92bk.png

you absolutely have to get rid of all the snakes so that you can access the restricted jewels in the corners. each restricted jewel in the corner is sitting on top of glass (i think it was double glassed). once you clear the snakes it's pretty easy to smash through the crates and release the jewel. (at least in my experience). i enjoyed this level :)

OpeningCeremony
06-13-13, 11:31 AM
Level 251... timed fire level with restricted jewels and crates

http://i40.tinypic.com/2s7cdhz.png

so far i've found this timer of 1:00 to be very short for this round. so i'm still working on this level. trying to move as fast as possible, but sometimes the matches are just not where you want them to be.

OpeningCeremony
06-13-13, 04:44 PM
more on Level 251...

http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r738/aileeniweeni/5df6a832-2199-48a9-acbc-b2db238995d4_zps5517e264.jpg

early into the level, try to avoid releasing the restricted jewels where the red arrows are pointing at -> Located on the left and right sides of the top row of restricted jewels. i'd focus on the center around the crates. because if you release the restricted jewels where the arrows are pointing, the fire can spread up the side into a hard to reach area really easily and quickly. and the following can result:

http://i39.tinypic.com/30a5p48.png

so if you notice the left side, there are empty spaces. once you get rid of the fire, jewels can't fall into those slots and you won't be able to get rid of the flame that's in the hard to reach area up top on the left. the left side used to look like the right side until i made a match and the flames went out except for the lingering one on top. just make sure to never allow the fire to spread to that height or else game over.

i'm still currently stuck on this level and have gotten REALLY close so many times. but the time has been reduced to 0:55 and those 5 seconds make a HUGE difference!! give it back! lol :p

OpeningCeremony
06-14-13, 10:54 AM
Level 252... fire moves level with restricted jewels and doom jewels

http://i43.tinypic.com/2q2r7h0.png

last stop at the Country Express! for this level you want to release the restricted jewels on the top layer so you can contain the fires wedged in between the restricted jewels. then work your way down to the fire pit below. you've gotta try to blast some of the fire below so that jewels drop in and hopefully create matching opportunities to clear out more of the fire. i didn't get any good bomb + blaster combo at the bottom so i was left with the left and right flames in the unreachable corners. these will need to be wiped out with blasters. i was able to make a horizontal blaster and have it drop down to the bottom row. and luckily got it to activate. besides all this strategy... doom jewels will be dropping in. they don't drop in like crazy but i notice they tend to show up whenever i used a special jewel (blaster, bomb, diamond). i don't remember what count was on the timer, but it's something around 8-10. so get rid of these asap. you start out with 35 moves so if you're down to <10 moves, check if the count on any remaining doom jewels are higher so that you can ignore them.

see ya later Country Express! i have 4 levels that are one-starred... will be coming back to improve that!

finnth12
07-15-13, 08:19 PM
Level 251... timed fire level with restricted jewels and crates

http://i40.tinypic.com/2s7cdhz.png

so far i've found this timer of 1:00 to be very short for this round. so i'm still working on this level. trying to move as fast as possible, but sometimes the matches are just not where you want them to be.

They changed the time, it's 50 seconds only. This level is so intense, 50 seconds is very short time, I can't barely make a match, but if you make match on the first step, it'll will you fast go, otherwise, you'll stuck and can't move or even ended up with the spread of fire. Please add more time on here....hello... :cool:

Phaedrakiki
07-15-13, 10:13 PM
Hi finnth, just wanted to bring your attention to OpeningCeremony/Aileeniweeni's other photo/tip about level 251 (above, comment #6) just in case you didn't see it. I'm not even on this island yet, but thought it looked helpful, lol! ;) That does not look like a fun level...

Phaedrakiki
07-16-13, 06:11 AM
Level 247: 20 fire in :50 (5JC--jewel colors used.) Changes: Time decreased from 1:05, and crates added to board since photo in earlier post. The time goes by in a blink, it's laughable. Difficult to imagine how I'll pass this! Once you've cleared a crate or restricted jewel, the fire's free. If you don't have moves that keep the fire back, it'll take over your screen in a snap. Saw lots of this my first round of attempts. If I figure it out, I'll post tips, lol... ;)

finnth12
07-16-13, 01:08 PM
Hi finnth, just wanted to bring your attention to OpeningCeremony/Aileeniweeni's other photo/tip about level 251 (above, comment #6) just in case you didn't see it. I'm not even on this island yet, but thought it looked helpful, lol! ;) That does not look like a fun level...

Hi, thanks for letting me know, I guess I skipped comment #6. But still it's 50 seconds only. I think, at first was 1 minute. Then reduced to 55 seconds as Aileen mentioned above, but when I played it was 50 sec. OMG they reduce the time again.
I agree with Aileen, 5 seconds is precious and can make big different. But oh we'll, I passed this level yesterday, after I complained last night with not enough time, lol.
What I did was I break the right side quickly and even with fire are spreading out the gems that are falling down are mostly the same color, so it'll be easy to create blaster and diamond, even the bomb, I swapped them around and I passed.
Good luck to u, Phaedrakiki. I'm waiting for you on level 254. ;)

Phaedrakiki
07-16-13, 05:00 PM
Hi, thanks for letting me know, (...)
Good luck to u, Phaedrakiki. I'm waiting for you on level 254. ;)

Thanks! I figured you already passed (and/or figured it out yourself,) but thought I'd bring it up just in case you were stuck there. Glad to hear you're not...& that you're up to 254 (or maybe more now!)

Appreciate the "good luck" wish, I'm gonna need it. Level 247 is so fast--both the fire and the 50-second timer (they took 15 seconds off this one.) Its comical, there's only one match most of the time. By the time I find/see it, the fire eats it up. I'm too slow for these timed fire levels--think this might be the end for me unless I get super lucky. And not only am I slow...my device/screen slows me down, too. I think my screen's wearing out--sometimes when I try to swap jewels, it's as if my finger "slips" (?) and I have to re-do the swap. On timed levels, this makes a bad situation even worse! Anyway, good luck to you as well! Have fun! :)

Gardienn
07-16-13, 05:14 PM
Thanks! I figured you already passed (and/or figured it out yourself,) but thought I'd bring it up just in case you were stuck there. Glad to hear you're not...& that you're up to 254 (or maybe more now!)

Appreciate the "good luck" wish, I'm gonna need it. Level 247 is so fast--both the fire and the 50-second timer (they took 15 seconds off this one.) Its comical, there's only one match most of the time. By the time I find/see it, the fire eats it up. I'm too slow for these timed fire levels--think this might be the end for me unless I get super lucky. And not only am I slow...my device/screen slows me down, too. I think my screen's wearing out--sometimes when I try to swap jewels, it's as if my finger "slips" (?) and I have to re-do the swap. On timed levels, this makes a bad situation even worse! Anyway, good luck to you as well! Have fun! :)

Got past 244? Terrific! My new stuck level is 234. Waiting for energy to rebuild...

Phaedrakiki
07-16-13, 09:00 PM
Thanks, Gardienn! Sorry about 234--I got stuck on that one, too! Although I enjoy digging levels, that one has a LOT of barriers to get through in just 3 minutes. Best of luck, and hope you get lots of special jewels (like diamonds for your snakes!) to blow through it much faster! :)

Wish you were with me on 247...I could use your help! ;) I can't imagine how people are actually passing this level in so short a time! On most rounds, the fire just gets out of my control right away. I'm just not fast enough to find the one match (so it can reshuffle again, and again...) And the only match is usually nowhere near the fire, so the blaze gets bigger. Sometimes I can start to beat it back, gradually getting an open area where I can start to make special jewels...but then time's up! Oh, and the fire is no longer "picky" about what it eats. If you are lucky enough to make a diamond, bomb, etc. and it's in the path of the blaze--they're gone! The fire used to choose another target (if available.) How do people beat this? Unless special jewels make themselves & fall into the perfect "combo" spots, I don't see how this can be done in the allotted time. Ugh and super-UGH! :mad:

Gardienn
07-16-13, 09:40 PM
Thanks, Gardienn! Sorry about 234--I got stuck on that one, too! Although I enjoy digging levels, that one has a LOT of barriers to get through in just 3 minutes. Best of luck, and hope you get lots of special jewels (like diamonds for your snakes!) to blow through it much faster! :)

Wish you were with me on 247...I could use your help! ;) I can't imagine how people are actually passing this level in so short a time! On most rounds, the fire just gets out of my control right away. I'm just not fast enough to find the one match (so it can reshuffle again, and again...) And the only match is usually nowhere near the fire, so the blaze gets bigger. Sometimes I can start to beat it back, gradually getting an open area where I can start to make special jewels...but then time's up! Oh, and the fire is no longer "picky" about what it eats. If you are lucky enough to make a diamond, bomb, etc. and it's in the path of the blaze--they're gone! The fire used to choose another target (if available.) How do people beat this? Unless special jewels make themselves & fall into the perfect "combo" spots, I don't see how this can be done in the allotted time. Ugh and super-UGH! :mad:

Quite a challenge. I made it through 234 and am on 235 now. I've come close, so I might not be there too long. Who knows? Maybe I might catch up, but I hope you make it through with a lucky board and fast fingers and sharp mind before I do. :)

finnth12
07-17-13, 11:39 AM

Nah, I'm still on 254, playing around on gems, LOL. It's hard not to make diamonds, I always get a chance to make diamonds and blaster, but then it won't do any good because time is ticking and the gems keep dropping, and that is taking our time. I'll slow down a bit, I hope you catch me up here :p

Phaedrakiki
07-17-13, 04:18 PM
(...) I hope you make it through with a lucky board and fast fingers and sharp mind before I do. :)

Whoa, no one said anything about a sharp mind! I'm in trouble! ;) Naw, actually I did get past it (had to use the last of my gold, though.) I'm on 250 right now (3rd moves level in-a-row...love it!) Good luck on 235! :)

Phaedrakiki
07-17-13, 04:32 PM
Nah, I'm still on 254, playing around on gems, LOL. (...) I'll slow down a bit, I hope you catch me up here :p

Wow, that definitely sounds like a fun level! I'm not too far behind now (250,) but don't slow down on my behalf, lol! Just enjoy the game and have a blast(er!) ;)

finnth12
07-17-13, 08:23 PM
Wow, that definitely sounds like a fun level! I'm not too far behind now (250,) but don't slow down on my behalf, lol! Just enjoy the game and have a blast(er!) ;)

Thank you:D
Lol, I got lucky I passed 254, I'm on 258 the "timed level". Come hurry Phaedrakiki, but don't rush to much, take your time and enjoy the game ;)

Phaedrakiki
07-17-13, 11:27 PM
Level 247: 20 fire in :50 (5JC--jewel colors used.) Changes: Time decreased from 1:05, and crates added to board since photo in earlier post. The time goes by in a blink, it's laughable. (...)

OMG, this level's tough! But I finally passed it, thank Goodness & good riddance! After playing it over and over, I started getting a feel for the board (as much as I could--as prev mentioned, at the beginning there's only 1 move then a reshuffle, over and over.) I'd get a spot cleared every so often, but not enough time to fight the fire. Finally, at the end of a round, when that box came up counting down the "last chance to buy more time," I noticed I'd gone further than usual. I still had 7 fire left, but I could see matches near the flames, plus I had a diamond. I said I'd never do it again, but I still had a little gold left from my last "bought win." So, I pressed the button. And those extra seconds did the trick! I was shaking like crazy afterwards. These timed fire levels stress me so bad! When OpeningCeremony/Aileeniweenie played this level, she said the 1:10 was short (which they reduced to 1:05.) So, don't know why they lowered it even more to :50. Must be some fast players out there who are whizzing through these levels. Anyway, I thought I'd show the changes they made to the level--no biggie, just crates and time on this one. The photo on the left is Aileeni's from post #1; mine is on the right:

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/4d822977-1841-46c9-b074-42bc545d82ce_zpsea49f1e8.jpg http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/5d0bc73a-8fc9-46e4-9ef9-34e93ba195b8_zps62997da8.jpg

I'm not sure, but the crates they added are probably more helpful (they usually add difficulty.) I didn't notice that they held the fire back longer, cuz it comes right through the first restricted jewel match. But my guess is that's why they added it...

Phaedrakiki
07-17-13, 11:50 PM
Level 248: 16 fire in 40 moves (5JC.) This level took me a few tries, but it was a lot of fun. They made some changes: added 5 moves, removed crates, added/changed windows, shortened the wood rail, changed the snake's body, etc. The photo on the left is Aileeni's from post #2; mine is on the right:

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/0005fcc5-55e7-418f-b99f-f4dab8694ddb_zps16532f0c.jpg http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/af373acb-30a5-4cc6-a365-89b9be36a5ff_zps9537ff4b.jpg

BTW, it's usually easier to fight fire if you **** the snakes, but it's not critical. I passed this round with a diamond + blaster, which left this red snake standing...

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/125edcf1-f8ef-4b9c-a544-2d49adba33fd_zpsddb8ac52.jpg

Phaedrakiki
07-18-13, 12:08 AM
Level 249: Dig 10 meters in 50 moves (5JC.) They decreased the moves on this one by 5 (since Aileeni's photo, post #3.) Then, after I passed the level, I went back to take a photo (cuz I'd missed the top part--digging levels take about 3 screenshots to get the whole thing.) They'd increased the moves to 60! Weird...and it would be after I'd passed it, lol. The other change I noticed on this level, is the windows/cutouts at the top are a tiny bit different, but the rest is identical. Not enough of a difference to post the entire comparison (or maybe I'm too lazy, lol!) Anyway, I really enjoyed this level--lots of fun! I swapped 2 diamonds at one point, which cleared all the dirt and super dirt on screen--love when that happens! :)

Phaedrakiki
07-18-13, 12:48 AM
Level 250: 32 glass in 40 moves (5JC.) Been working on this one since last night, and the moves are pretty tight. At first, the snakes at the top will keep jewels from refilling, so you'll get blank areas like this:

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/dbb2542b-3b66-48cc-85c1-6bb48e0a2519_zpsbd880909.jpg

If it happens, just keep clearing...you'll get it to open up more as you go. Try to make diamonds or blasters to get the snakes out of the way as soon as possible. Especially the snake at the top left--it's the hardest to **** in every round I've played. So if I get a diamond and no blaster to combine it with, I swap with a purple jewel. The snakes are always the same colors in same places, though the color of the restricted jewels behind the crates will vary. In theory, you don't actually have to **** any of the snakes--there's no glass underneath. But the glass is under the restricted jewels in the corners, and that's usually where the remaining glass is when you run out of moves. If only you could blast each corner 3 times (once for the restricted jewel and 2 more for double glass.) It would make this level much easier to pass! Regardless, this is a fun level. I don't mind it being difficult, as long as I don't have the pressure of a timer!

Phaedrakiki
07-18-13, 02:10 AM
Well the 3-move-levels-in-a-row fun's over...I passed 250. I used several blaster + bomb combos, as well as a few diamonds on their own to take out snakes & restricted jewels (couldn't ever get a diamond + blaster on this level ever--and I def tried!) Only had one move left, too...very close! I really enjoyed this; challenging and at-my-own-pace! Unfortunately, now I'm back to another fiery 50-second timed level--ugh! :tears:

Level 251: 16 fire in :50 (5JC.) Players have already complained about there not being enough time (even when it was at 1:00--so they reduced it :confused: ) So I'll say no more (at least for now--tho' if I get stuck here long I'll prob cry some more, lol.) I've only tried it twice, but it wasn't pretty. Gotta move fast...very stressful (imho, anyway.) Good luck to all!

Phaedrakiki
07-18-13, 06:42 PM
(...) so far i've found this timer of 1:00 to be very short for this round. (...)

They changed the time, it's 50 seconds only. (...) Please add more time on here....hello... :cool:

(...) Level 251: 16 fire in :50 (5JC.) Players have already complained about there not being enough time (...)
They heard our plea! After playing a few rounds this morning at :50, the clock was suddenly increased to 1:10! So awesome! :D It still took me awhile, but I finally passed level 251. You have to move quickly, as on any other timed fire level. Espec. at the beginning, cuz fire can take over very fast. But make sure you make smart moves--I often notice I'm so frantically swiping I miss opportunities to make special jewels or loosen restricted jewels. Once you get some of the rhinestones (restricted jewels, lol) cleared up top, you'll find it easier to make special jewels. It's still a bit hard to get 'em combined (with obstacles like fire, wood walls, etc.,) but they obviously make the firefight much easier! And the fire is pretty accessible, especially as the restricteds get "pried from their settings," lol. But you don't have to clear that many of them at the bottom...just focus on the fire! ;)

aileeniweeni
07-18-13, 06:44 PM
Woo Hoo! Congrats to passing that one Phaedrakiki!

Phaedrakiki
07-19-13, 02:24 PM
Thanks, Aileeni! So glad to be done with it!

Since then, I've been working on Level 252: Extinguish 20 fire in 40 moves (5JC.) I'm enjoying this level, but it's pretty difficult. As prev mentioned, the two bottom corner flames are really hard to put out. Several times I've had all the fire out save those 2. You have to blast them, as they're completely separated from the main board. A horizontal blaster at the bottom would be perfect, but I haven't been able to get one down there, much less detonate it! I've used a vertical blaster on one side or the other to get it out (need both--c'mon! ;)) The vertical ones are tricky to position, so if you get one lined-up, use it immediately! I waited once to first push back some fire, and messed up my shot (dumb!) :mad: The moves are pretty tight here, too...so waitin' on that lucky board! :)

Phaedrakiki
07-19-13, 04:31 PM
K, finally passed 252. A diamond + blaster finally put out those corner flames, and the rest was typical fire-fighting. Did it on my 2nd-to-last move, too (had thought that round was another loss!) Only one star, though...and when I got to Bicycle Barrel (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53715-Bicycle-Barrel-Levels-253-258), it told me I needed another star to proceed. (Figured that would happen soon--had some bad islands there awhile back.) So instead of redoing level 252, I went back further & played with some lower levels. Now I'm ready for the next island... :D

pastasplace
08-04-13, 11:43 PM
I'm trailing way behind you all! Just to say that 251 is back down to 1:00. Nowhere near as bad as 0:50, but I think 1 minute is way too short for this level - it's very fast moving, and because of the way the jewels "trickle" down through the screen, there's no real way of predicting what the screen is going to look like after you've made a move, it's almost like the board has partially reshuffled each time you clear some jewels! My brain can't plan the next move while my hands are making the current move - which really slows me down!

jmw490
08-07-13, 06:49 PM
I somehow beat 247 on my first try with about 20 seconds to spare on a 50 second clock. Even after I messed up what should have been a diamond/blaster combo. Lucky board.

I also cleared all of the fire on 248 on my first try with two moves left. Unfortunately, the board froze when the last of the fire was cleared (bomb/blaster combo). I had to force the game closed. It didn't register me beating the level and took all of my energy too. Ugh.

limonepledge
09-09-13, 06:16 PM
I've been working on 248 for days now and finally beat it with a diamond and a blaster-bomb combo, BUT the game froze and didn't register that I've won. Any tips on getting the TL folks to fix it so that I don't have to keep trying for days to beat it again?

Also, any tips on posting a screenshot? I've got one in .jpg format but it keeps telling me invalid file and when I upload it from the web it doesn't work either.

Phaedrakiki
09-09-13, 09:28 PM
Hi limonepledge, so sorry that happened to you! It's happened to me, as well...so I know it's incredibly frustrating (and sad, and unfair, and... :mad:) I don't know if it can be fixed, but if it can you'd have to contact support@teamlava.com for that. I hope so, for your sake! I wasn't on super-difficult levels the 2 times it happened to me. But still, after the last time, I try to force-close Jewel Mania daily, and hard-restart my iPhone at least once a week--as a preventative measure. I don't want it to happen again (my evasive moves seem to help, or could just be coincidence...;))

Regarding the photos, there are a few ways to do it. I use Photobucket for mine. There are some instructions here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum&p=144399&viewfull=1#post144399) at the forum on how to use that program (as well as a couple others/other methods for posting photos in that same thread.) Good luck!

limonepledge
09-13-13, 05:34 PM
Hi limonepledge, so sorry that happened to you! It's happened to me, as well...so I know it's incredibly frustrating (and sad, and unfair, and... :mad:) I don't know if it can be fixed, but if it can you'd have to contact support@teamlava.com for that. I hope so, for your sake! I wasn't on super-difficult levels the 2 times it happened to me. But still, after the last time, I try to force-close Jewel Mania daily, and hard-restart my iPhone at least once a week--as a preventative measure. I don't want it to happen again (my evasive moves seem to help, or could just be coincidence...;))

Regarding the photos, there are a few ways to do it. I use Photobucket for mine. There are some instructions here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum&p=144399&viewfull=1#post144399) at the forum on how to use that program (as well as a couple others/other methods for posting photos in that same thread.) Good luck!

Thanks for your help Phaedrakiki! I've been trying once again to beat the level, but it froze again so I'll be sending support an email, thanks for the tip!

VGailP
01-16-14, 01:07 PM
Level 250: 32 glass in 40 moves (5JC.) Been working on this one since last night, and the moves are pretty tight. At first, the snakes at the top will keep jewels from refilling, so you'll get blank areas like this:

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/dbb2542b-3b66-48cc-85c1-6bb48e0a2519_zpsbd880909.jpg

If it happens, just keep clearing...you'll get it to open up more as you go. Try to make diamonds or blasters to get the snakes out of the way as soon as possible. Especially the snake at the top left--it's the hardest to **** in every round I've played. So if I get a diamond and no blaster to combine it with, I swap with a purple jewel. The snakes are always the same colors in same places, though the color of the restricted jewels behind the crates will vary. In theory, you don't actually have to **** any of the snakes--there's no glass underneath. But the glass is under the restricted jewels in the corners, and that's usually where the remaining glass is when you run out of moves. If only you could blast each corner 3 times (once for the restricted jewel and 2 more for double glass.) It would make this level much easier to pass! Regardless, this is a fun level. I don't mind it being difficult, as long as I don't have the pressure of a timer!

I also find it a fun level at least compared to a timed level or fire level. Having said that tho..sighhhhh this is yet another that I can't seem to get past as easily as it seems others have. I end up stuck with at least one and sometimes 2 in the bottom corners..no matches nearby..blasters hit it once..but of course has to be hit 3x with the restricted jewel and double glass.

missan71
01-17-14, 04:52 AM
Ik zit vast op 214 en ik ga het spel verwijderen!

Phaedrakiki
01-17-14, 12:00 PM
Ik zit vast op 214 en ik ga het spel verwijderen!

Have you checked the Misty Mountain thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52119-Misty-Mountain-Levels-211-216) for tips on level 214? Most islands/regions have a thread already created with info/tips, etc. [Find them easily using the Jewel Mania Regions master thread on pg.1 of this forum (JM Discussions.)] Good luck--214 was a tough level!

Phaedrakiki
01-18-14, 05:51 PM
(...) I can't seem to get past as easily as it seems others have. I end up stuck (...)

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck! That "perfect board" should be coming soon (if you haven't got it yet... ;)) C'mon lucky 250! :D